• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Vs Nix

dibo

barbarouses have you any wool?
yes sir yes sir three bags full.
but stuff the master
and stuff the dame
the kiwis took the wooden spoon again

douges

Good to see Matty S. getting tough: "Assistant coach Alex Tobin injured his shoulder when running into striker Matt Simon." from new item mentioned above.

pommypete

Just put me multi on and we are gonna win the league.Perth have won every game at Newcastle,same again please,Melbourne have only lost once to Sydney,another away win,QLD will choke and draw at Adelaide ,an easy win for the Mariners and i'm laughing all the way to the bank.

brett

Greenpoleffc said:
Or even another postponement and we get to know EXACTLY what is required to finish as monir prems

I wonder??

That certainly crossed my mind today...replay it on Monday or Tuesday. Perfect.

If it's raining like this tomorrow, and the boys are going to produce something special...it's going to be in front of their most hardcore, loyal supporters. Kind of fitting.

dibo

brett said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Or even another postponement and we get to know EXACTLY what is required to finish as monir prems

I wonder??

That certainly crossed my mind today...replay it on Monday or Tuesday. Perfect.

If it's raining like this tomorrow, and the boys are going to produce something special...it's going to be in front of their most hardcore, loyal supporters. Kind of fitting.

51mm of rain (or about 40% of the average january rainfall) today since 9am, with rain forecast to continue for about the next week...

this is farking #@%!$...

promdi442

Greenpoleffc said:

I wonder??

Do we really want to know EXACTLY what is required. Over the past four weeks we have known (and so have the players) what was required. We the supporters delivered in big numbers but unfortunately the players did not. We still know what is EXACTLY REQUIRED but will the players know how to handle it.

Maybe reverse psychology may work. Given the rain that could mean supporters turn up in small numbers and then the players finish up with big numbers. = minor premiership.

GO THE MARINERS.

Jesus

Jesus
it seems likely a postponement. But tickets for finals go on sale during the week. So surely they would play it no later than monday. Maybe they will force the game on. If it is short of deadly, then, even still, i dont think the ffa would care if we had 10 players get injured for the finals

neverwozza

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,22854234-5000940,00.html

I took 120mm in 6 hours to call off the Sydney game so I think we need a lot more and at precisely the wrong time for the game to get postponed. I personally hope it is because I've got a function in Sydney on Saturday night.

Marquee

I read in the paper a bit after the postponed Sydney game that the stadium had bought two industrial pumps to get rid of excess water off the pitch and avoid future postponement.
So i think the game will go ahead

So fire up  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :vhappy:

Andy

In this article here, it says Lawrie will go with the same team that played the Scum.

Mariners coach Lawrie McKinna is likely to stick with the same side that went down to the Jets.

I find that hard to believe tbh.

rosko

The pumps you are talking about are already there, they were installed when the stadium was constructed... It is just that no one knew how to operate them on the day of the Sydney match..  A call was placed and they now are able to be operated..    :headbutt:

kevrenor

Dibo, Dibo, statto extraordinaire .... what is our record playing in the rain ? .... some draws but I am not sure we've had too many losses!

serious14

We are the kings of the rain and the superior performance in front of minuscule crowds - tell the bandwagoners to stay away tomorrow!!!!  :p

MrCelery

Bugger - Scum win again. Still...

Positives - they only increased their goal diff by 1, which means as long as we win, our goals for will put us ahead of the bogans.

Negatives - Perth and Shaggers are now both on 20 points, which will motivate the Shaggers to avoid the wooden spoon.

We've simply GOT to win by a good margin I think. And hope the Bling and Meows don't do the same. 3-0 or 4-1 would be nice, but maybe beyond us.  :(

Here's hoping  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

marinersman

I say we go for broke. Let's go all out for a big win. The way I look at it, the boys must approach the game to win big and not rely on Qld and the smurfs to draw or lose.

We don't have anything to lose really, we're in the four and can win the toilet seat from fourth spot if it works out that way.

The Premiership means everything. It proves you were the best team over the course of the season and that's the one we should be aiming for, so let's go all out and get our confidence back. A win by the odd goal against the last place team won't do wonders for our confidence so we should play to smash them.

We have everything to gain.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred