• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

Nervousnervousnervousnervousexcitedfiredupzomg

:eek: ;D :fireup: :eek:verhead:

FFC Mariner

A closer game than might ordinarily be expected IMHO.

Arsenal will be hurting after their losses to Manure and the filth and would love nothing better than to piss on Fergies party.

Meanwhile, massive games for Newcastle and Hull tonight.

Hopefully Fulham help out Dru's Boro by reducing Shearers boys to rubble. Something tells me 0-0 tho

serious14

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy: :vhappy: ;D ;D ;D ;D

87412637.jpg

87412635.jpg

87412514.jpg

8)

FFC Mariner

More importantly, how funny was it to hear the "you're going down" chants as the wonderful, loyal geordies were all leaving early.

7th now with a 2 point break and final game at home

Auburn Mariner

I wake up every day honoured and privileged to support Manchester United.

The Glory is ours.

Q: Have you supported Manchester United ALL your life?
A: Not yet.

XI, that is all.

trev

Go the toffees 3-1 win does the job to put us into 5th spot:) a win next week will see us deefinatly 5th :)

FFC Mariner

Much more relaxing last day than a year ago for me. With the title sewn up, all eyes turn to the bottom

Current table:
                                P      GD  Pts
16  Sunderland  36  -17  36
17 Hull                  37    -24  35
18 Newcastle         37 -18 34
19 Middlesbrough 37 -28 32
20 West Brom  36 -29 31

Sunderland to play Pompey away and Chavs at home
Hull to play Manure at home
Newcastle away to Villa
Boro at West Ham
WBrom, home to Liverpool and away to Blackburn

Did the results predictor thingy and reckon that Boro, Toon and Wbrom but its going ot be really tense next Sunday

David Votoupal

Saha was super last night :eek:verhead: Gotta build up steam for the Cup Final.

Knowing that Liverpool are no longer the most successful club in the league... pricelesss :piralaugh:

TerrigalUtd

http://www.youtube.com/v/7L-vMRFKoHQ&hl=en&fs=1

hopefully cahill can pull of another goal like this against chelsea in the final which he probably will

serious14

andersonmarch.gif

Hahahahaha, gotta love Anderson.  (I'm actually in a sweepstakes on the Man U forum as to when he scores his first goal for the club - I picked the first quarter of 2011  :p)

FFC Mariner

Can only lose 7th spot to the yids

Provided...............

They beat Liverpool and we lose

They beat Liverpool by 6 clear goals and we draw

ps - We are at home to a likely to be weakened Everton

FFC Mariner

Guus will want to win a trophy so expect one his usual 1-10-0 formations with added diving and cheating.

0-0 and penalties anyone?

Changing the subj, the view from the away supporters area at St James Park - I am told that Oxygen isnt provided and neither are binoculars.

pubteam.jpg

Redline

serious14 said:
andersonmarch.gif

Hahahahaha, gotta love Anderson.  (I'm actually in a sweepstakes on the Man U forum as to when he scores his first goal for the club - I picked the first quarter of 2011  :p)

In all honesty, i think that's f*cking disgraceful of him.

West Ham lost to Everton last night...so our season is over and we've got no hope of Europa next season. Hopefully we can sign a good midfielder, and a good striker for next season.

serious14

Redline said:
serious14 said:
andersonmarch.gif

In all honesty, i think that's f*cking disgraceful of him.

Awwwww, there there lad - get a time machine and go back to '66, then you'll know what it's like to watch West Ham win something.  :p

FFC Mariner

Nice respect from him - little turd.

Maybe he would like to spend a few days doing their job (on their money) before he takes the piss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred