• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

bjw

bjw
n654095589_3107947_4573683.jpg

:piralaugh: :piralaugh:

serious14

Righto, we can send Newcastle and Alan Shearer down to the Championship this weekend - I would laugh my arse off all the way to Rome and back.  Serves the clowns right for their attempts at running a football club.  :tv:

Anyway, deploy the following to "maximise Hull's chances".  ;)

A 2-1-8 on full offensive.
Not a single first teamer within 100 miles of the KC Stadium.
A lineup of the following:

----------------Kusccczzaassaczak----------------
--------------G. Neville------Eckersley-------------
-----------------Fletcher (no Rome etc.)-----------
Z. Tosic--------Gibson------Possebon------Cleverley
Manucho--------------------------------------Nani
---------------Macheda-------Wellbeck------------

They wouldn't exactly get trounced, but f*ck it would be fun to watch.  :p

FFC Mariner

From a Newcastle fans site following their latest implosion. Serious obviously has relations in the UK - a quality rant indeed!!!

From the "True Faith" Newcastle site !!! -- MOR :, Monday, May 18, 03:26:49pm

So then, that didnt last long the buzz after beating The Beasts swept down the gutters of NE1 in that sudden, apocalyptic-seeming downpour towards the end of the Fulham game when I cant have been the only one to feel physically sick at what had unfolded in front of us. We are now back in the bottom three after all of our shortcomings were magnified from the moment we gifted Fulham the only goal of the game.

Everything that is wrong with our club was on show the cluelessness in midfield the lack of craft, quality and pace in our attacking positions and anything we tried easily emasculated by a well-organised, competent, committed but far from extra-ordinary Fulham side.
Then there was the sight of Aaron Hughes in the Fulham line-up. NUFC has been guilty of some monumental f**k ups in the transfer market over the last five or six seasons or so but surely allowing Aaron Hughes to leave the club for 1m ranks down there with the worst of them. Here was a lad who had come through the youth ranks (one of the few), was settled in the area, married to a local girl, a consummate professional, loved the club, never a moments trouble to those running the club unlike some of his then team-mates (Bellamy, Dyer, Bowyer, Bramble et al) and who could play anywhere along the back line and in midfield when occasion demanded it. Dont get me wrong Im not building Hughes up as some kind of Maldini-like virtuoso but as a PL player, Hughes was always 7/10 every game. Steady. Honest. Reliable. A good lad, a credit to the club, his family and his profession! Souness sold all of that for 1m and we have spent God knows how much trying to replace him with lesser players. Would anyone care to argue with me that Aaron Hughes is a better player than Side Show Centre Half Fabricio Collocini? That Cacapa isnt fit to lace his boots? 1m we sold Aaron Hughes for a proper player in every conceivable way. There are times when you just want to bounce your head off every available hard surface in sheer frustration at the dickheads who have been allowed to run our club into the f**king dust.

And the lad next to Hughes Hangeland a player we had on trial at NUFC but overlooked. Hangeland was the player who was a rock all afternoon, who had Viduka in his pocket for most of the game. Who assessed this lad and decided he wasnt good enough? Get your f**king coat!

As Im fond of repeating about our team the best eleven is a collection of over-the-hill inadaquates and less than mediocrities but f**king hell what about the players who cant get into this team? Ameobi, Geremi, Smith, Xisco, Cacapa and now Owen, mysteriously injured again apparently. Groin strain in training? Aye, right. See you Micky thanks for f**k all. Off and count your dough. Drains on our resources parasites who offer nothing and put on big contracts by people who quite clearly havent a f**king clue what they are doing!

And these are the c**ts we are relying on to keep us in the Premier League. Its enough to make you weep.

mariners4ever

serious14 said:
Righto, we can send Newcastle and Alan Shearer down to the Championship this weekend - I would laugh my arse off all the way to Rome and back.  Serves the clowns right for their attempts at running a football club.  :tv:

Anyway, deploy the following to "maximise Hull's chances".  ;)

A 2-1-8 on full offensive.
Not a single first teamer within 100 miles of the KC Stadium.
A lineup of the following:

----------------Kusccczzaassaczak----------------
--------------G. Neville------Eckersley-------------
-----------------Fletcher (no Rome etc.)-----------
Z. Tosic--------Gibson------Possebon------Cleverley
Manucho--------------------------------------Nani
---------------Macheda-------Wellbeck------------

They wouldn't exactly get trounced, but f*ck it would be fun to watch.  :p

lol the only players would be likely starters would be kusczack, neville, fletcher, nani, and one of those 2 strikers

Sacko

serious14 said:
Redline said:
serious14 said:
andersonmarch.gif

Hahahahaha, gotta love Anderson.  (I'm actually in a sweepstakes on the Man U forum as to when he scores his first goal for the club - I picked the first quarter of 2011  :p)

In all honesty, i think that's f*cking disgraceful of him.

Awwwww, there there lad - get a time machine and go back to '66, then you'll know what it's like to watch West Ham win something.  :p

Queue the runway song....

serious14

Andrew - change some names and aspects of that could be about the Mariners....

Harry - you seriously reckon we'll risk first teamers in a game like this??  Rio might get some game time towards the end as he's returning from injury and could do with some match fitness, but no _way_ I'd be risking anyone who's even a remote chance of starting in Rome.

Sacko - f*ck off.  :p

dru

serious14 said:
Omg Dru, stop being so negative blah blah support the team wank wank etc.  ;)

You need to to realise we support the team in different ways, I'll be pessimistic up until the team steps onto the field then I'm behind them for 90 minutes. You're just pessimistic  :p

Kareem

Dont bag me out- but tribalfootball reckon this for the lineup
which somewat supports serious (not formation wise- just the fact of rookies)

A likely United XI:
(4-4-2): Ben Amos; Gary Neville, James Chester, Craig Cathcart, Richard Eckersley; Nani, Darron Gibson, Darren Fletcher, Zoran Tosic; Kiko Macheda, Danny Welbeck.

serious14

dru said:
serious14 said:

You need to to realise we support the team in different ways, I'll be pessimistic up until the team steps onto the field then I'm behind them for 90 minutes. You're just pessimistic  :p

Bwahahaha, well played.  ;D

El Kareemo - I was just takin' the piss with the formation, but I do believe that it will be close enough to a rookie team as Fergie can get away with.  Was impressed with Tosic's two appearances earlier in the season, would like to see him get another run.

Kareem

serious14 said:
dru said:
serious14 said:

Bwahahaha, well played.  ;D

El Kareemo - I was just takin' the piss with the formation, but I do believe that it will be close enough to a rookie team as Fergie can get away with.  Was impressed with Tosic's two appearances earlier in the season, would like to see him get another run.
tbh
with my beliefs of
a) all you can do to win the final
and
b) youth devlopment (especially in a pointless game)
I have to say- Man Utd deserve to field a rookie team...

And I have a soft spot for the Geordies- I really really hope that they can stay in topflight!
So for once I will support Man Utd
*shudders at the though*
(NB: I hate Man Utd so much that I am going for Barca in final :p)

mariners4ever

serious14 said:
Harry - you seriously reckon we'll risk first teamers in a game like this??  Rio might get some game time towards the end as he's returning from injury and could do with some match fitness, but no _way_ I'd be risking anyone who's even a remote chance of starting in Rome.

you're right, but WHO at man utd is actually classified as a first teamer, maybe van der sar, ferdinand, vidic, evra, ronaldo, and rooney. maybe play nani, tevaz, the twins fabio and rafael, fletcher of course, machdea, giggs, and mayber scholes

Arabmariner

It's "d" ......as in "the drop".....day............so who's going down?

My feeling is Shearers coal miners might just scrape out of this with a draw at a nothing to play for Villa.I can't see Hull getting anything even from a reserve team Manure.

So Hull,Boro and WBA for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred