• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Our Beloved Monty

Michael

Other options, Neil Lennon, Kilmarnock's Derek McInnes, Stephen Robinson of St Mirren and Ross County's Malky Mackay.

I'd say he has a fair shot. We're not talking Celtic or Rangers here. He is right in the mix.
The fact that he and Sergio are already over there tells me it’s 99.9% done. They could’ve done all the interviews and meetings over video call like Monty does with visa signings.

crock

>
The fact that he and Sergio are already over there tells me it’s 99.9% done. They could’ve done all the interviews and meetings over video call like Monty does with visa signings.
That's what I I think its done otherwise yes they could of done interviews over the phone

Insertnamehere

The more I’ve thought about it the more I actually prefer Abbas to take the seat. Keep it in house, he’s done so well turning the academy 1st’s into a highly competitive outfit again. Proved his man management skills. Knows which academy boys are really ready to step up.
I mean it kinda fits our MO now. Get a guy in to prove themselves with the academy while they upgrade their quals. That should lead to a crack at the first team.

We can't really pay for the right coach and can't afford to have multiple down years because the expensive guy wasn't it.

Cahn though, has proven himself with us previously as well as with Olympic and now with Knights. But how does he fit with our system? I guess Bernal, Enzo and Matty would have a say.

turbo

I mean it kinda fits our MO now. Get a guy in to prove themselves with the academy while they upgrade their quals. That should lead to a crack at the first team.

We can't really pay for the right coach and can't afford to have multiple down years because the expensive guy wasn't it.

Cahn though, has proven himself with us previously as well as with Olympic and now with Knights. But how does he fit with our system? I guess Bernal, Enzo and Matty would have a say.
I can’t remember what Abbas’ background was before coming here but maybe others can help. I think had he got another 12 months around Monty that would have been the succession plan, is it too early to put him into the spotlight? I don’t know but worth considering. If you had someone like Cahn coming in you could still have Abbas looking at the main job in 1-3 years depending on performances.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred