• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 12 - 2016 - 2017

FFC Mariner

Goodwin just signed for Sparta Rotterdam so they need to recruit on the left i guess.

Wanting Austin is one thing. Getting an asset who is contracted is another.

Off season transfer saga ahoy.

garlo

Thoughts on Lustica being released by the Roar? I've always been a fan! Would be a good pickup for me!

Atomic

I have a soft spot for Sim to be honest. Good squaddie... we could do a lot worse. Apparently he was part of the bad attitude club... but maybe being cut by both us and the Wanderers is the dose of harsh reality he needs to pull his head in and knuckle down.

Wombat

He is probably a better left back than Micky atm but Micky has alot of potential and can develop into a far far better player than Sim.
I dont think Sim is the sort of player we should be recruiting, we need quality, not squad fillers.
He is unlikely to be taken up by any other HAL sides so we could always grab him in an emergency.

FFC Mariner

I have a soft spot for Sim to be honest. Good squaddie... we could do a lot worse. Apparently he was part of the bad attitude club... but maybe being cut by both us and the Wanderers is the dose of harsh reality he needs to pull his head in and knuckle down.

Cut by the scum before he came to us. Maybe a pattern developing.

3 of the gang of 5 clubless. Shame eh

FFC Mariner

He's a right winger and a visa player. We are at 5 visa players now unless Fabio and Monty get citizenship.

According to YA podcast, Monty and Fab are in the process of getting their citizenships sorted out.

Or we sell Fab and pick up Castellan for free. That's good business

dibo

A fella on SFCU reckons Castelen is mates with Faty and Tavares and they lived together in Sydney for a bit.

Big Al

They've even posted an article: http://www.watoday.com.au/sport/soc...-friends-to-enemies-for-derby-20151023-gkguth

Go on MC - doooooooooo ittttttttt!

Wouldn't they rather all live together in Terrigal than Toongabbie or wherever the f**k they are?
Taveras was at the WSW semi against Brisbane watching and was shown on the fox coverage.

Pretty simple Austin for Danny
Get Fab citizenship and move him to the left
Sorted. This management stuff is easy.

Or send Fab back to Adelaide what evers easiest.
Prefer Fab over Austin, better finisher
But very similar to Castelan. Castelan quicker but fab better finisher.

Notice WSW still hold Baccas at this point.

If we could get Monty and Fab converted we could get Alberto as well but apparently he homesick and would make Harry a waste of money. Ok now tell me I'm dreaming

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred