• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Corsair

I have traveled extensively and I have been to India a few times. It is the most fascinating place I have visited - friendly, vibrant, an overload on the senses. Some people can’t handle the stark reality of what the world is. Travel and you will know this.

India is a great teacher. It gives you the gift of realising how lucky you are. It teaches you grace, humility and gratitude. The poorest of the poor would offer you the shirt off their back or their last morsel of food if they had the chance. People are resourceful abs utilise what they have. They live in genuine happiness. We have have everything and still complain for more.

Calling it a shit hole is highly disrespectful and ignorant. It is far from it.

The opulence in India is very much hidden. JC and Hannah will be very comfortable. Luxury apartment, cook, cleaner, driver with car etc. If they choose to go to a nightclub or restaurant they won’t get mobbed.

They will be able to walk the streets with safety. It will be busy but they won’t be mobbed. JC is not a cricketer. There will be more people curious to what they are doing as they are westerners. I always had a crowd wherever I stopped. People were just curious and fascinated. They were not disrespectful.

The hawkers can sometimes be overbearing but they don’t touch or grab you like other countries.

They will get experiences they will not get anywhere else. Amazing experiences. They will be earning incredible money.

And if they want to get away they are only a few hours flight to other places in Asia, the Maldives or the Middle East.

JC and Hannah stated in the JC documentary that they live adventure and would be happy anywhere in the world as long as they have each other. JC said he would make the best of any situation.

I find it ironic that people would criticise this move but would easily make the choice themselves if they had a five fold increase in their wage.
Interesting, thanks Mick

Corsair

Honestly if he goes to CFG only to be in a Melbourne city shirt next year I'm going to lose my shit..
His little ball kicking tanty last night wasn't a good look, if the ball hadn't bounced back and had ended up on the field i think he'd have been carded for that. Clearly very frustrated with the service he was getting. Seeing him not run for balls was a concern.

Still one of our greatest ever forwards, I'd be happy if he stays.

booney

If that is CFG's plan might mean Macca is going else where and Cummings is his replacement.Possibly Macca will also end up in the Indian league.

As for JC's Socceroos aspirations it would depend how long he stayed in India.If for a few seasons probably he will not be in the framework but if for only a season and back in the A-league and scoring he will certainly be in Arnie's sights.Having been to the WC may be the pinnacle of his career and what footballer wouldn't give his right arm to play in the WC.

Some of the best footballers of all time-George Best and Ian Rush to name but two -never got the chance to play WC finals football.

crock

surely the club have to be aware that Mumbai maybe being used just to get Cummings to city surely we say no just on based of that

Insertnamehere

surely the club have to be aware that Mumbai maybe being used just to get Cummings to city surely we say no just on based of that
I mean its just a conspiracy theory but teams can't do transfer fees so its a way to bypass.

Otherwise regarding the fee does dick care how much it is?

pjennings

Any whispers on movements in or out. If we can continue our run into the Grand final and with qualification for the AFC Cup, along with our readiness to play young players we must be attractive to a number of Australian players.

sydmariner

Any whispers on movements in or out. If we can continue our run into the Grand final and with qualification for the AFC Cup, along with our readiness to play young players we must be attractive to a number of Australian players.
anymore news on cumdog.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trish