• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

Pirate Pete

my prediction is round 8 for his first start
Oh and the other 4 potential visa signings or just any old senior signing from here on out.

round 1 will be:
Birra
Nigro
Ruon
Kye
Clisby

Olly
Stens
Niz

DDS
Matty
Boumann
Bouman torn hamstring. Out round one. According to MarinerMick

Wombat

This looks our likely run-on team for the next few weeks…

Can someone at the forum ask how we have managed to be in this position…

-------------------------Birighitti------------------------------
Miller ………..Nigro---------- Rowles------------Hall …
--------------Nisbet------------------Bozanic-----------------
De Silva---------Bouman -----Stensness ----------

-------------------- Kuol ---------

Subs
Hatch, Tongyik, Simon

Coming..
Known Michal Janota

Maybe Coming
Two more visa players
One maybe two senior Australian players.
f**king hell Middy....you on those Hunter Reds again!!

Wombat

What’s your best team and setup for first couple rounds without Ziggy now and no Janota to round 2/3?

Miller—-Tonj—-Rowles—-Clisby
——Nisbit——Olly——Hatch——
——DDS——Simon—-Bouman—

Miller—-Tonj—-Rowles—-Clisby
DDS—-Nisbit——Olly——Hatch
—————Bouman——————
—————-Simon——————

Subs:
Dan Hall
Kuol
Pearce
Etc

* Without Ziggy I thought starting with Simon at-least gives us another leader on the field and we might at-least be able to snag a few penalties to grab some draws or a sneaky win before back-up arrives!

* Or put Dan Hall on right or CB and move Miller into right wing to try and defend further up the field and really take it to them.

Holy f**k that is dire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wombat

So. This Zoom wankfest told us what? That the club is the most underprepared they have ever been (even under Moss). That we are 2 weeks away from the start of the season WITHOUT a serious starting 11.

Please Mikey can you just sell us or f**k Off. You are an absolute clown. This Charlesworth driven shambles is not good for my heart and soul. You might be good at something in your life but you are an absolute clown (not the C word i wanted to use) as a club owner.

Did you look up to Mike Ashley for inspiration or are you simply a fool. Look at the team you support (Leeds Utd) who have done everything the opposite to your MO to achieve success.

I know serious players want to buy our club but find your idiosyncratic ways hard to deal with so they walk away from you and your team.

pjennings

my prediction is round 8 for his first start
Oh and the other 4 potential visa signings or just any old senior signing from here on out.

round 1 will be:
Birra
Nigro
Ruon
Kye
Clisby

Olly
Stens
Niz

DDS
Matty
Boumann

Pretty similar - but with Bouman out

------------Birighitti-----------
Nigro--Tongyik----Rowles---Clisby
--Nisbet----Stensness---Bozanic--
---------------DDS---------------
---------Simon------Kuol---------

Pearce, Hatch, Hall, Miller, Tsekenis, Ballard, Smylie

Michael

I honestly don’t know how we even got Olly back, he could’ve gone to anyone and stayed overseas.
He must’ve been that bloody keen to be back with his family. He’s probably wishing he did the commute to Sydney right about now.

Ancient Mariner

So. This Zoom wankfest told us what? That the club is the most underprepared they have ever been (even under Moss). That we are 2 weeks away from the start of the season WITHOUT a serious starting 11.

Please Mikey can you just sell us or f**k Off. You are an absolute clown. This Charlesworth driven shambles is not good for my heart and soul. You might be good at something in your life but you are an absolute clown (not the C word i wanted to use) as a club owner.

Did you look up to Mike Ashley for inspiration or are you simply a fool. Look at the team you support (Leeds Utd) who have done everything the opposite to your MO to achieve success.

I know serious players want to buy our club but find your idiosyncratic ways hard to deal with so they walk away from you and your team.
And you have a go at Middy for being on the sauce.

Come on Wombat, have a drink and tell us what you really think. ;)

In the meantime have a good, safe, Christmas. Hope to see you in a couple of weeks. ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred