• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

Ironbark

Yeah because I haven't renewed yet I don't have an invite to the forum - would love someone to keep us updated if anyone would be willing. Quite keen to hear what the club has to say about a number of things. I'm sure there'll be a lot of fluff.

Michael

Are we the most leaked club? Genuine question

the last player movement in or out that we didn’t know about before hand that I can think of, was maybe Wout Brama?

Ancient Mariner

After having all day to get over the shock. I am not as upset with this losing Ziggy as some here.
A lot of the upset is for losing an apparently loyal player who would appeared to bust a gut for the Club and who was a fan favourite.
It appears a lot of the reasons that he was a fan favourite are turning out to be illusory.
Any player who wants out, a couple of weeks after signing a contract after negotiations that extended over a long time is not worth having.
As to his quality, he was a starter for us, if no one else, but if, as has been reported he was on the second highest salary we are better off without him. He was not that good.
FFS, He had had a year's experience with the Club and knew where it was at regards all the ownership issues. Yet he still signed a couple of weeks ago.
At this stage of the season it is a frightful betrayal and as far as I am concerned he can f*** off totally from the Coast and live in Parramatta.

If we can use the money to buy an experienced centre back I will be happy to wait a few weeks until his arrival and think we may have got the better part of the deal.

Josho Howe

Almost impossible to keep secrets regarding transfers these days. Social media has made it a mission to keep anything secret.
the last player movement in or out that we didn’t know about before hand that I can think of, was maybe Wout Brama?

turbo

Are we the most leaked club? Genuine question

Id say things have been very quiet on the leak front. Jonata only recently came up and no whispers on who else we’ve been speaking to.

Ads

What’s your best team and setup for first couple rounds without Ziggy now and no Janota to round 2/3?

Miller—-Tonj—-Rowles—-Clisby
——Nisbit——Olly——Hatch——
——DDS——Simon—-Bouman—

Miller—-Tonj—-Rowles—-Clisby
DDS—-Nisbit——Olly——Hatch
—————Bouman——————
—————-Simon——————

Subs:
Dan Hall
Kuol
Pearce
Etc

* Without Ziggy I thought starting with Simon at-least gives us another leader on the field and we might at-least be able to snag a few penalties to grab some draws or a sneaky win before back-up arrives!

* Or put Dan Hall on right or CB and move Miller into right wing to try and defend further up the field and really take it to them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred