• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

turbo

Anyone interested in John Koutroumbis. Must admit I haven't paid much attention to him
WSW apparently. And Otoole talking to Sydney to warm the bench behind king. Would have thought hed be hitting up us, adelaide and anyone else needing a LB. Dont want him but surprised thats the path hes after.

MartyMariner

Id love to get the first 3 signed up again. Would be the first time in a long time we had 90% of the starting side lining up for a second go. Then you add one full back and maybe a creative mid, which could be Bamjothingy, and with a new gaffer with new ideas, we'd play cohesively and sides would be to work us out again. Then if we are behaved enough to get desserts, another 9.
I’d place heavy doubt on the first of your 3

ashman89

Any news on who Monty likes and wants to bring in to the club?
All I’m seeing is Bulls, WSW, Jets and Victory signing decent players the last few days

Big Al

Any news on who Monty likes and wants to bring in to the club?
All I’m seeing is Bulls, WSW, Jets and Victory signing decent players the last few days
Think he might target young players from the big clubs whose position or game time is taken by all these players after that article posted here.

He says the big clubs will go back to spending and the youth focus won’t be the same.

We’ve seen a few handy players in year’s gone by come back

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred