• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

JoyfulPenguin

Wonder if we were one of the clubs to offer, though you would think he would have accepted considering he wants to stay in Sydney/NSW.

Ancient Mariner

Janota is a very talented attacking midfielder who can put some killer passes through to strikers who play off the shoulders of their markers.As Joyful Penguin has pointed out he is not reknown for his defence and perhaps has attitude problems.Possibly because of these flaws he is not the sort of player Monty would want.However if the club had more money to spend he would be an asset.
Fixed.;)

Wombat

would you guys take baumjohann at the club? he's left sydney and is keen to stay in the aleague, he would be decent for us i think, although i do expect he will want too much money and therefore not come here, but what do you guys think?
Has good talent but is a bit of a softy. Not the worst idea.

Ozhammer

If Janota didn’t work for us, it is pretty clear Baumjohan wouldn’t either. I expect Monty to be demanding high levels of work rate from our players, given that we will likely need to out-enthuse our opponents in most games.

That will mean finding an AM who has both skill and a big engine, so a big ask. For mine, Nizzy can play that role for us, which would allow us to focus our search on some pace and skill in the winger positions. I would be happy for the club to re-sign Casella and keep Hatch so they can vie for the left side and look at options for the right of midfield.

Plus we still need a good pair of fullbacks to complement our wide mids and I would love Monty to take a look at Noah Smith, who was released by Adelaide. It’s also interesting that there hasn’t been any word on Nigro being re-signed so far.

Insertnamehere

If Janota didn’t work for us, it is pretty clear Baumjohan wouldn’t either. I expect Monty to be demanding high levels of work rate from our players, given that we will likely need to out-enthuse our opponents in most games.

That will mean finding an AM who has both skill and a big engine, so a big ask. For mine, Nizzy can play that role for us, which would allow us to focus our search on some pace and skill in the winger positions. I would be happy for the club to re-sign Casella and keep Hatch so they can vie for the left side and look at options for the right of midfield.

Plus we still need a good pair of fullbacks to complement our wide mids and I would love Monty to take a look at Noah Smith, who was released by Adelaide. It’s also interesting that there hasn’t been any word on Nigro being re-signed so far.
Unfortunately Niz looked out of depth in that AM role when he got his chance. Now that isnt to say dont play him there but he needs a buttload of work. Least of all he isnt a goal scorer which is a key part of what we need there.

booney

Niz needs to put the ball in the back of the net at least 5-6 times in the season if he plays AM.At this stage he does not appear to be able to do this but maybe is working on his shooting in the off season-let's hope so bcause AMs are difficult to find.

Stephen Gibson

I agree with it bring munford back to ccmfc
I think it's obvious Niz' biggest weakness is goal scoring. Once he gets that right, he will be even better.

Also l concur with getting Munford back as a no.2. Quality player who knows the club and loves it here and is also a terrific bloke

turbo

He wont be coming back to the A league at all at the moment. Scored 17 in 20 games in Israel, he'll be staying in Europe or the oil leagues if he wants a big pay day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred