• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

priorpeter

Have to say @priorpeter you were f**king bang on about things being done differently this time around. Can't believe we've been able to get Urena back for 2yrs. If we can get a true 9 next to him..........
Cheers man. Full credit to the club for getting the right people in the right places! Ken in particular has been an immense appointment as Head of Football.

turbo

It’s becoming clear that whoever gets the coaching role won’t be getting a hospital pass like we’ve come to expect. Also that we’re putting together a core that should help us show prospective players that we aren’t reverting to the old ways. A few more good appointments and we’ll be in a very unfamiliar spot at this point of the off season.

Ads

While I'm overjoyed to see Kye and Ruon in the Olyroos, it's the biggest shop window in the world.

They're about to play against some very challenging opposition and if they do well (as I think they will) the offers will be flooding in. Would not be at all surprised to see Ruon playing 6 for the Olys (no other 6s in the squad, although Genreau and McGree could play there) after Arnie tried him there against Jordan.

Would rather keep them another year but if not, can we at least get a decent fee for them, FFS?

Although unlikely, would be amazing if Arnold tried a back 3 with wing backs.

Would be a good test to see if we can pull it off next year maybe.

———Tongyik——Souttar——Rowles———Atkenson—-————————————???

priorpeter

AGF made Jing Reec’s trial public yesterday. No confirmed signing just yet. I doubt there’d be a transfer fee as he’s on a youth contract so it’d most likely be a compensation fee the same as with Alou’s move, if they like him enough. Great news for him!
Only landed there a couple of days ago so doubtful any deal would be done as yet.
We actually received quite a bit more than just the standard compensation fee for Alou FWIW.

Tevor

Marco signed for 2 years, my #15 Rowles “Fit for a King” shirt turned up today as well. Great day for the off season. Was so glad to see Kye sign on again after I purchased the shirt and cannot forget to mention all for a good cause as well. Look forward to wearing it next season.

style_cafe

Cheers man. Full credit to the club for getting the right people in the right places! Ken in particular has been an immense appointment as Head of Football.
Ken has been one of football`s best administrators for over 25 years.
His time at Blacktown saw them reign at the top of the competition for over a decade.
I`m glad he`s with us and not against us... :popcorn:

Corsair

Stoked at Urena staying. If we can get RT over the line I'll put my money where my mouth is and sign up for next season.

turbo

Stoked at Urena staying. If we can get RT over the line I'll put my money where my mouth is and sign up for next season.
Isn’t what theyve done already enough to show the club some faith? I’m as cynical as the next bloke and would love to re-sign Tongyik but even if they can’t (and it wouldn’t be for lack of trying I’m sure) we are still miles in front of where we have been at this point in recent years. Get on that early bird offer.

Corsair

Isn’t what theyve done already enough to show the club some faith? I’m as cynical as the next bloke and would love to re-sign Tongyik but even if they can’t (and it wouldn’t be for lack of trying I’m sure) we are still miles in front of where we have been at this point in recent years. Get on that early bird offer.
I listened to the pod cast late last night. The chat with Ken is the best comms i think I've ever heard come out of the club. Finally some straight talking and a great insight into some behind the scenes activity. Based off that conversation, yes i think it's time to renew.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred