• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A New Marquee

Aden

I heard our new marquee was we were bringin maradonna outta retirement.  now thats what i call a signing..  cocained up and a bit pudgy im sure he would still be better then Aloisi

skilbeck

almost retired said:
graaant said:
Sydney!?
HAHAH There really must be no salary cap for them!
I had a look on "their" forum and SFC are suggesting Yorke being a coach...that way they can write off between 30-50% as outside the team salary cap.....

Is this just an idea from one of their posters or is this rumor emanating from the club

Bear

mustapha_beer said:
Leedsmariner said:
tyson said:
id sign griffiths... for the pure joy of watching the squadron and seeing how many of them post on here and seeing him score 14 goals for us...

i dont think any of the CCM boys like him though.

I don't think his mother likes him, rotten little c**t

.....all the same, just for arguments sake, would you really turn down the chance to sign one one of the leading strikers in the league....or boo him if he did turn out in a Mariners jersey....?

Yes, I would turn down the chance, and not only would I boo him, id rip chairs up and f**king throw them at him. Id rather support Sydney than see him in a Mariners shirt

Bear

almost retired said:
just somebody like us......a shit stirrer and hopeful supporter

Its not that far from the truth. There was a story not long ago about us doing the same thing to get Yorke, pay him as a player/coach. Sydney will be creaming their pants thinking of Corica, Colosimo and Yorke feeding Aloisi, Bridge and Brosque. They will win the league if it happens, if not already

bathurstmariner

mustapha_beer said:
Leedsmariner said:
tyson said:
id sign griffiths... for the pure joy of watching the squadron and seeing how many of them post on here and seeing him score 14 goals for us...

i dont think any of the CCM boys like him though.

I don't think his mother likes him, rotten little c**t

Obviously, this is a hypothetical, since a player like Griffiths would only leave the Jets to go abroad - a move from any A-league club to another is really just a sideways one.......

.....all the same, just for arguments sake, would you really turn down the chance to sign one one of the leading strikers in the league....or boo him if he did turn out in a Mariners jersey....?

Just interested to know.....

Even though Joel Griffiths is a wanker, if he gave 100% for the team and did the right things by his teammates, coaching staff, and the club (especially off the field) I would have no problem with him wearing the Yellow.

IMO any player who was willing to abide by our club policies and understand what our club stands for on the Coast can pull on a Yellow jersey. Wanker or not.

Holland is the exception.

Bear

Greenpoleffc said:
No nay never

Griffiths, Holland, Reddy

I wouldnt go to watch them getting buried TBH

Reddy is a wanker, BUT he is a f**king good keeper to. Id have him.

dibo

Greenpoleffc said:
No nay never

Griffiths, Holland, Reddy

I wouldnt go to watch them getting buried TBH

I'd pour rum on their graves.

After I'd passed it through my bladder of course.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'm quite happy to retain our 'no dickheads' policy.

That clearly rules out Reddy and griffiths

To be honest, I'd feel very uncomfortable about supporting any team that griffiths plays for.

bradley

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
I'm quite happy to retain our 'no dickheads' policy.

That clearly rules out Reddy and griffiths

To be honest, I'd feel very uncomfortable about supporting any team that griffiths plays for.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

im the same

thomas477

almost retired said:
graaant said:
Sydney!?
I had a look on "their" forum and SFC are suggesting Yorke being a coach...that way they can write off between 30-50% as outside the team salary cap.....

Just like Andrew Clarke?

graaant

And besides, Clarky isn't on anything near what Yorke would be and is actually the fitness/conditioning coach..
What's Yorke gonna be? Dance coach? Drinking coach?

Atomic

thomas477 said:
almost retired said:
graaant said:
Sydney!?

Just like Andrew Clarke?

No, Andrew Clark is the strength and conditioning coach... All night Dwight is the ??? coach. Obviously a devious little plan devised by Lowy FC to rort the system

thomas477

Omni said:
Who's Andrew Clarke? ;) Learn to spell players names buddy.

Sorry mate - been watchin the cricket  :tv:

graaant said:
And besides, Clarky isn't on anything near what Yorke would be and is actually the fitness/conditioning coach..
What's Yorke gonna be? Dance coach? Drinking coach?

Just the concept was wat i was pointing out

graaant

skilbeck said:
thomas just as a matter of interest, do you spend more time on here then you do on your own forum?

BAHAH I was asking basically the same question, but wouldn't let me post cause you beat me to it.

I think it's just cause we're such a nice bunch of blokes! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred