• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2011/2012 Player thread

bikinigirl

Musialik poised to join Central Coast

. i thought we were already at the cap with 22 players ... if true, does this mean somebody is making way?

. perhaps hutch to stay in china?

. the arguments over the player himself i'll leave to others

midfielder

Stuart is a ball player .... hand on heart who would I as coach send on the park in a close match I had to win... Hutch or Stuart HHHHHHMMMM one is all heart with limited but not hopeless ball skills... the other much better ball skills, looks like he can be a bit sulky ...

Hutch is also good in the dressing room from what I have been told..

The only thing that concerns me is he is another player not quite making the grade at his last club and the belief that he will now do better...this would make three as I count with Pelle & MB the other two...

style_cafe

GA knows his players & their value to the team.
He has known Muslie for quite some time & knows how to get the best out of him.
If a player has to make way then surely it would better to lose a DM.
That way Hutch stays & everyones a winner :eek:verhead:

BTW--Who`s MB???

cbowden9000

GA knows his players & their value to the team.
He has known Muslie for quite some time & knows how to get the best out of him.
If a player has to make way then surely it would better to lose a DM.
That way Hutch stays & everyones a winner :eek:verhead:

BTW--Who`s MB???

If not Hutch, which DM are you referring to?

And Michael Baird...

Marquee

It could be Wilko departing, really hope not though.

Solid signing anyway. Stu has a good passing range and has ACL experience. Thoroughly misunderstood at Sydney last season and often made the scapegoat, even when the whole team underperformed. Just the nature of the DM role I guess. Doesn't bleed blue and yellow like Hutch but a decent replacement for either Hutch or Wilko.

scottmac

Suspended
I'm calling it now (puts flameproof armour on), good signing.

If its Hutch going its a good signing.

If its Wilko or Kwassie then its a f**king tripe signing. Pushes our best DM into the back line (unless Arnie's prepared to blood another youngster in that role) and leaves us with a DM that has shown they are short skilled to play the game that we now want to play. Would put a lot of pressure on Pelligrino and Musty to create everything in the middle.

Roy Law

When it comes to putting your body on the line then no one is better than John Hutchinson; but Hutch is already being overtaken by the increasing standard of the A League. Musialik at his best is an excellent keep-possession passer of the ball, he had the best completion rate in the A League when he was at the Jets - it is up to Arnie to bring the best out of him. I just hope that it isn't Wilko who is leaving.
As ever, this website flagged this some time ago...well done :)

dibo

^^^
Absolutely. Though I'd love to see Hutcho win one with us. It was terrible seeing how much the last GF meant to him, and how it hurt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred