• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2011/2012 Player thread

Fishsdad

Really pleased McGlinchey is contracted through next season - a little while ago he was lookng to move back to the northern hemisphere. Does anyone know whether he is happy to stay with us, or is he still yearning to leave? (It'd be a real shame if he did leave, he has been right up there this season).

midfielder

Looking at that squad Gallagher, Sainbury & Ibini-Isei , have been signed from the youth team I wonder about Duke...

Roy Law

Gallagher and Sainsbury were already under contract; Bernie is the only one this year to have been promoted. The truth is that we have very few options to sign more players unless contracted players move on. This off-season is off to a good start in that we have already had Perez move on - creates space to sign another and refresh the squad.

midfielder

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/a-league/news/1049749/Mariners-turn-to-Amini

If Amini is not snapped up by German champion-elect Borussia Dortmund at the end of his current trial with the Bundesliga giant, then he will be anointed as the Mariners new No.10

Woodsy

Great to hear about McGlinchey re signing for Mariners. This was a question i posted on here a few weeks back as it was of interest to me long before now. Can i ask why the fans are not made aware of these things as they happen ??? Very poor communication from the club if you ask me...Of course we all want to know who is staying with us and how long for..

tsd

So what do we do without our 2 epic playmakers? Look for another one to keep our system or rely more on our wide players and sign a striker?

shipwreck

Agree with TSD, we need to replace one of them, altho I have a depressing feeling that due to budget issues we won't and Hutch/Griff will start along-side this season

Hope we can keep Olly a bit longer too, im sure he is itching to get back to Europe

Roy Law

Agree with TSD, we need to replace one of them, altho I have a depressing feeling that due to budget issues we won't and Hutch/Griff will start along-side this season

Hope we can keep Olly a bit longer too, im sure he is itching to get back to Europe
I wonder why? - regular first team football at the Mariners, in the national team spotlight, or warming the pine at some Euro club that doesn't give a damn?

someguy

duke is playing (and scoring) for blacktown. does anyone know about this in any more detail?- good or bad in terms of us signing him? the guys clearly very very talented and id be signing him up on a senior contract asap if we havent already. seems much better than other players already on contract.

Marquee

I think Duke has some of the characteristics of a winger and that could land him a spot. If Arnie goes with the 4-3-3 some have speculated about then he could well be a backup for the left and right wide positions in the front three. His pace is the main benefit there.

Atomic

http://www.facebook.com/#!/CCMariners

Two new signings will be announced this afternoon. Watch this space! #ccm #aleague

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred