• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2011/2012 Player thread

Deej

Griff can cover CB if Wilko or Dutchy are injured with Hutch covering the DM role.

Agreed, Griffiths was actually originally signed with the intention of playing at the back but his good vision and ball distribution pushed him up the field and Hutch onto the bench.

I don't think GA would want him to drop back now that he's cemented his spot at DM, I'd expect a cheaper replacement being signed assuming Dutchy stays.

midfielder

Mate just told me he heard that Pedj is off to Perth ... Fark I hope he is wrong would explain Hearfield signing but Pedj would be loss ... unless Trent is considered ready..

Roy Law

a mate of mine, a Crystal Palace supporter who watches Wellington because of Paul Ifill, says 'just sign Bernie to a full contract, NOW!'

tsd

"meanwhile, zwaanswijk, 36, said he was poised to stay at the club for another season"
- express advocate :pirashoot:

Deej

From what I have heard Dutchy will re-sign (has been negotiating for a while), Hearfield is coming and Bernie will probably be offered a deal.

Not sure what that will take us to in terms of numbers but probably only room for another defender and marquee (but we won't get 1 of them IMHO)

MagpieMariner

need to keep duke, potentially the club's best striker
Totally agree, just can't understand why he hasn't had more game time in the ones. That little cameo he turned on against the Fold was magic, especially the way he made an international keeper go the wrong way so he could slide in an open goal.

Matt--Simon

What are the odds Bojic wont be in the first team round one of next season but be regular first team player again by round 5.

bikinigirl

Totally agree, just can't understand why he hasn't had more game time in the ones. That little cameo he turned on against the Fold was magic, especially the way he made an international keeper go the wrong way so he could slide in an open goal.

. not only that but he scored a goal you don't see from the mariners ... beating the offside trap

shipwreck

. not only that but he scored a goal you don't see from the mariners ... beating the offside trap

And further to that he actually wrong footed the keeper and INTELLIGENTLY placed the ball into the net with a finish i've not seen before from Simon, in my opinion a much better player technically and at his age has Simon beat as the future of the club, forged from more quality than....East Gosford

bikinigirl

Chris Doig gone to Indonesian Super League side Pelita Jaya - effective immediately

. nicely timed considering pedj's situation :naughty:

EDIT: just realised this is not the right thread for such a comment although relevant to the above post at this point in time (sorry)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred