• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2011/2012 Player thread

Forum Phoenix

You seem to have described Pedj rather well here but still he provides brilliant peformances week in week out.

If it were to happen I would be dissapointed for Sainsbury (unless hes off somewhere else) but at the same time happy we have back up for Pedj of similar quality.

Fundly enough I almost posted that he reminded me of Pedj _three_ years ago. But Pedj has massively improved, and imo his growth has been constant - even though he's hitting new highs this year. Whereas Hearfield has not visibly seemed to improve for mine.

To other points...
GA and Moss do seem to get very good responses out of their players so who knows I guess. But on the evidence I've seen, very hard to not be disappointed by this as a signing.

Kareem

if Porter is leaving...then maybe...as long as he is on a low wage
But why would he (Hearfield) leave a starting spot?
I hear he (Hearfield) doesn't like playin RB...lol. Good luck there mate
If you give me a choice between Porter and Hearfield...I'll take Porter.
One of the best crossers in the league. Good engine...
Ad most importantly, A COASTIE! He is our own youth player and local!!!
NB: this only relevent, when players are of similar quality.
Eg. If Wilkshire was to sign for us...I'd gladly pack Porter's bags :p

dibo

He'd be a squaddie. A cheap one at that. He'd be very able backup for a range of positions as a 15-20 ranked player in the side.

Atomic

In my opinion, Wilko has greatly improved as a captain over the last 1 1/2 seasons. I'll put my hand up and admit that there was a time I wanted him to hand the arm band over last season... but he has certainly lifted his game in that respect.

I can hear him barking out orders, berating lazy defenders and keeping his cool under pressure. There are times when he even makes me blush :eek: with his dockside language.... lol. I'm sure Dutchy and Doig (to a lesser extent) have been great mentors for him.

Keep up the good work Wilko... and when that knob head in front of me at every game jumps on your back for passing the ball back, I'll give him a clip over the ear to celebrate your resigning.

marinermick

Club legend and hope he can see a decade of seasons with the Mariners.

So nearly signed with Sydney a few weeks ago but the Mariners came to the party.

Marquee

Whats the go with that Mick? I'd assume he would be happy at the club, I mean we are doing well, looking good for the future and he's also the captain, yet he nearly signs with Sydney. Were we just not offering enough or did ACL or something like that tempt him?

Regardless, I'm very happy with the news as he has been fantastic this season.

shipwreck

Lol poor Baird! To be fair he played really well against Perth, wanna see what he can do with a start

Roy Law

Club legend and hope he can see a decade of seasons with the Mariners.

So nearly signed with Sydney a few weeks ago but the Mariners came to the party.
That's why I sit in the stands - couldn't begin to understand what goes on in a player's mind or a club administrator's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred