• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Part_Timer

Red_Cedar_Western_Wagon.jpg

on your way lads

jarrad

Oh how I love Fernando.

Absolutely killing Nemanja Vidic.

1-1 in the 36th.
Ronaldo (pen)
Torres

I'm loving this shit! :)

jarrad

44th and Evra takes down Gerrard in the box.

Penalty! Gerrard! GOALLLLL!
Steve Gerrard Gerrard, he scores from 40 yards!
2-1 Liverpool with a minute 'til halftime. :):):)

serious14

Liverpool were the better team, blah blah blah.  Well done (GRRRRRRRRRRRRR).

4 points clear, game in hand - end of discussion.  :p

serious14

dibo said:
meh. i care about how liverpool goes, but i care far more about what's happening on these shores in the next few days.

Ride that bandwagon hard son, ride it good.  ;)

We've now got to turn it around with an epic performance next weekend - I feel sorry for Fulham having to face up to a wounded Man U so soon after the 4-0 cup loss.  Sorry Andrew. 

FFC Mariner

Notwithstanding last nights result, does anyone here really think that Manure will now "do a Newcastle" and NOT win the EPL?

Braver man than me to bet on that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred