• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

ryan

We've done the double over Chelsea and Manure, only lost twice all season and will still propbably not win the league. Any other year with stats like that we would walk it in

Paolo

serious14 said:
Paolo said:
rofl.....what were you calling them serious? Lollerpool?

......................................you follow Spurs mate, your opinion is null and void.  ;)
wrong as Spurs havnt lost to Liverpool this season :)

p.s Come on you spurs....i want to have aaron lennons babies

marinermick

0-0 full time. No surprise as West Ham were very weakened and WBA are the Jets of the EPL.

Lucas Neill has had a cracker of a game.

West Brom needs to win to have any hope of avoiding relugation and play with five defenders. WTF?

loyalist

marinermick said:
0-0 full time. No surprise as West Ham were very weakened and WBA are the Jets of the EPL.

Lucas Neill has had a cracker of a game.

West Brom needs to win to have any hope of avoiding relugation and play with five defenders. WTF?
Our managers a douche

bulldogmariner

MOWBRAY WAS THE MAN WHO TOOK YOU BACK TO THE EPL. THEY JUST HAVENT SPENT THE MONEY OF OTHER CLUBS. MANAGER HAS HAD TO BRING IN A LOT OF PPL ON LOAN.

J

jiggles

Rice is a vegetable, apparently.

Danke Essien. Bring on Sunday Morning...

loyalist

bulldogmariner said:
MOWBRAY WAS THE MAN WHO TOOK YOU BACK TO THE EPL. THEY JUST HAVENT SPENT THE MONEY OF OTHER CLUBS. MANAGER HAS HAD TO BRING IN A LOT OF PPL ON LOAN.
Oh Really?
I was unaware that he was managing us when we won the championship last year  ::)

West Brom Signings 08/09

Graham Dorrans 100,000
Do-Heon Kim 500,000
Jonas Olsson 800,000
Marek Cech 1.4m
Abdoulaye Meite 2m
Luke Moore 3m
Gianni Zuiverloon 3.2m
Scott Carson 3.25m
Borja Valero 4.7m

not including the clauses in the deals which will rise the value depending on how much the players play.

Then you have the players in on loan.
Jay Simpson
Juan Carlos Menseguez
Marc-Antoine Fortune
Youssouf Mulumbu
Ryan Donk

Then he comes out and says things like this "West Brom boss Tony Mowbray promises his side will stick to their passing principles even if it means the Baggies will be relegated to the Championship"

Paolo

cesc fabregas spat at Hulls assistant in the tunnel this morning when they met for the FA Cup fixture

TerrigalUtd

http://www.youtube.com/v/IA385kFXXoY&hl=en&fs=1
andy-johnson-2006-400x300.jpg

3-0

Had to post this somewhere ;D ;D ;D :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

J

jiggles

when i was young, i had some sense
i bought a bomb, for 50 pence
i threw it in to white hart lane
and watched the yids die again!

dibo

Keensy and FFC must be a little bit chuffed this morning! ;)

It's probably a good thing that Serious is not strapped to his PC as per normal at the moment, his going to pieces would give the rest of us shrapnel wounds.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred