• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Arabmariner

How many times have you watched the goals GP ?  ;)

I could watch Rooney and Ronaldo spitting the dummy all day.

It's classic stuff !

Redline

Those cards were rubbish...such childishness fro Ronaldo and Rooney.

lily_allen.jpg

Redline

THe setup for that goal was awesome, and his first touch was superb...and seriously...a well executed bicycle kick is tough.

MODERATOR EDIT - NWS image removed

dibo

NWS images will be deleted - people do browse these pages at work and nobody should be in the position where images put up by someone else in breach of forum rules gets them in shit at work.

Arabmariner

dibo said:
NWS images will be deleted - people do browse these pages at work and nobody should be in the position where images put up by someone else in breach of forum rules gets them in shit at work.
Any bludgers browsing at work should be in the shit anyway imo! :p

dibo

There's that too, and I don't wanna be the thought police, but fact remains that that part of the forum rules exists for a reason.

If you wanna fap to Lily Allen, I'm sure there are plenty of places you can find appropriate material, but marinators.net should not be one of them.

Arabmariner

dibo said:
There's that too, and I don't wanna be the thought police, but fact remains that that part of the forum rules exists for a reason.

If you wanna fap to Lily Allen, I'm sure there are plenty of places you can find appropriate material, but marinators.net should not be one of them.
GP's fault.

He's all excited today.

dibo

No probs - I know with you and Arab it's a bit of cheeky fun, I've just gotta look after the others. Taylor on the other hand...

jarrad

Kuyt,
Riera
Gerrard hattrick!

1 point in it and we're gunning for the title :)
Liverpool seem unstoppable. And as for ManU's treble, well I'll be surprised if they win 1 title this year :):):)

Azza-Mataz

Narhbet said:
Kuyt,
Riera
Gerrard hattrick!

1 point in it and we're gunning for the title :)
Liverpool seem unstoppable. And as for ManU's treble, well I'll be surprised if they win 1 title this year :):):)

man u still have a game in hand but its looking peachy!!!

Weren't they gunning for a quintuple Narhbet?

jarrad

Sorry Azza, I stand corrected.
Can only remember epl, fa and ucl. What am I missing?

Ohh, was it the carling cup? If so they'll take 1 of 4. :p

Paolo

Narhbet said:
Sorry Azza, I stand corrected.
Can only remember epl, fa and ucl. What am I missing?

Ohh, was it the carling cup? If so they'll take 1 of 4. :p
2 of 5 even...world club champions

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred