• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

Auburn Mariner said:
Rooney! Rooney! Rooney!

He actually kissed the badge on the corner flag as he wheeled away..... once a blue, always a Red.  ;D

Trafford is now in a rousing rendition of "ARE YOU CITY IN DISGUISE".  Hahahaha!!!!!

Auburn Mariner

This gets better and better!!! Tired, who said anything about being tired!!! 3-0 to the good. WE CAN SEE YOU SNEAKING OUT!!!

It will be a long trip home to Stamford Bridge this evening.

Scouse Gits, we are AFTER YOU!!!!!!!

Auburn Mariner

Home game against the Scouse in Manchester, date is March 14, and I am in between Day & Night Shifts. Serious, L5 a possibility for watching this one, my friend???

serious14

Auburn Mariner said:
Home game against the Scouse in Manchester, date is March 14, and I am in between Day & Night Shifts. Serious, L5 a possibility for watching this one, my friend???

Haw haw, it is _ON_.

P.S.  Rafa's mind games worked wonders did they not?? 
icon_lol.gif

fergierafa.gif

FFC Mariner

Pffffffft getting worked up about beating a mere mid table bunch of journeymen managed by a complete tool

Scolari Wooo
Scolari Wooo
Manager of the scum
He takes it up the bum

Repeat

tuftman

Yoann Gourcuff...on loan from A.C Milan. From what ive read he's been dynamite in Ligue 1 and is fast attracting attention of some big clubs.

Anyways, I picked a 1-1 for ManYoo Chelsea. Didnt that one get blown out of the water

TerrigalUtd

Torres said:
brennan said:
l1v3rp00l g0nn@ w1n 3P1 lolzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!11111111111111one!!1oneone!!1

You say that like it wont happen ;)

Keep Dreaming. TIMMY CAHILL is gunna end the season as top scorer and EVERTON!!!!!!!!!!!! is going to win the whole friggen league............in my dreams :( :( :(

Part_Timer

Dear rafa,

thanks for caring more about what SAF is doing than beating us ohh and thanks for the point also..that is 2 you have kindly given us and it is clear you would like us to hang around in this big fancy league your in....

signed Stoke

jarrad

Dear "Stoke"

You're welcome for the two points we have given you in this seasons English Premier League. I decided this year that I would like to see you Survive atleast one season in the league so I explained to my team that they should take it easy on you, to give you a fighting chance. I hope these points help you on your aspirations of achieving survival in the greatest league in the world.

Regards- The manager of the 08-09 English Premier league winners, Rafa Benitez. :)

serious14

Dear Rafa,

Thank you for heaping unnecessary pressure onto your team by arriving at a press conference the day before what should have been a routine game against Stoke with a dossier confirming your obsessions with SAF and the mental torture it has caused you.  Thank you also for your "tactics" during the game against Stoke - Benayoun and Kuyt on the pitch, but Keane and Torres on the bench??  A masterstroke I tell you.

Thank you also for your subsequent rant after your 'effort' against Stoke whilst we were busy demolishing our closest rivals for the title without ever getting out of 2nd gear, which re-confirmed what we all knew - you just don't have the ticker to compete with SAF. I look forward to your capitulation over the next couple of months whilst you continue to reveal more about your fragile mental state, the low point of which will be another 3-0 annihilation on March 14th by Manchester United at the Home of the Reigning English and European Champions, Old Trafford.

8)

Auburn Mariner

serious14 said:
Dear Rafa,

Thank you for heaping unnecessary pressure onto your team by arriving at a press conference the day before what should have been a routine game against Stoke with a dossier confirming your obsessions with SAF and the mental torture it has caused you.  Thank you also for your "tactics" during the game against Stoke - Benayoun and Kuyt on the pitch, but Keane and Torres on the bench??   A masterstroke I tell you.

Thank you also for your subsequent rant after your 'effort' against Stoke whilst we were busy demolishing our closest rivals for the title without ever getting out of 2nd gear, which re-confirmed what we all knew - you just don't have the ticker to compete with SAF. I look forward to your capitulation over the next couple of months whilst you continue to reveal more about your fragile mental state, the low point of which will be another 3-0 annihilation on March 14th by Manchester United at the Home of the Reigning English and European Champions, Old Trafford.

8)

What he said.

March 14, mmmm, that could be a HUGE night. May the Glory be ALL Manchester United's.

And, oh yes, to those that accuse most of us Red Devils people of being bandwaggoners, I have just entered my 35th year of supporting my beloved United. Stick that in your pipe and SMOKE IT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred