• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Azza-Mataz

Auburn Mariner said:
serious14 said:
Dear Rafa,

Thank you for heaping unnecessary pressure onto your team by arriving at a press conference the day before what should have been a routine game against Stoke with a dossier confirming your obsessions with SAF and the mental torture it has caused you.  Thank you also for your "tactics" during the game against Stoke - Benayoun and Kuyt on the pitch, but Keane and Torres on the bench??   A masterstroke I tell you.

Thank you also for your subsequent rant after your 'effort' against Stoke whilst we were busy demolishing our closest rivals for the title without ever getting out of 2nd gear, which re-confirmed what we all knew - you just don't have the ticker to compete with SAF. I look forward to your capitulation over the next couple of months whilst you continue to reveal more about your fragile mental state, the low point of which will be another 3-0 annihilation on March 14th by Manchester United at the Home of the Reigning English and European Champions, Old Trafford.

8)

What he said.

March 14, mmmm, that could be a HUGE night. May the Glory be ALL Manchester United's.

And, oh yes, to those that accuse most of us Red Devils people of being bandwaggoners, I have just entered my 35th year of supporting my beloved United. Stick that in your pipe and SMOKE IT.

oh PUH-LEASE man-ure are goin just as bad liverpool and chel$ki (maybe not the gooners, im not that cruel) im puttin money on the villians to win the epl!

serious14

Azza-Matazz said:
oh PUH-LEASE man-ure are goin just as bad liverpool and chel$ki (maybe not the gooners, im not that cruel) im puttin money on the villians to win the epl!

If you're going to throw your money away........ can I have it instead??  *edit*  Damn you Greenpole!!!  :fireup:

P.S.  5 behind with 2 games in hand (at home to Fulham and Wigan), still have to play Arsenal AND Liverpool at Trafford - and we havn't even started playing well yet.  Oh noez.  :p

Tassiemariner

I think i only just stopped having my orgasm over that scintillating, mind boggling, fantastic display of football about 10 minutes ago.

Probably the best game i have watched this EPL season.

I feel RAFA rant has bit him on his fat sandwich filled bottom today.

jarrad

United didn't even play well, Chelsea were just SHITE!

Okay, it's fair to say United are favoured to win.

Definitely need 3points at Trafford if we're to stand a chance.

Scolari's going to lose his job, hahaha!

serious14

Torres said:
United didn't even play well, Chelsea were just SHITE!

Awwwwwww....... there's nothing funnier than a bitter Scouser.  ;D

At this point in the season, 1998/9 - 4th, five points behind leaders Aston Villa

With Manchester United trailing behind in the league, they were desperate for results to start coming their way. They managed to go the rest of the season unbeaten with the most notable results being a 6-2 thrashing of Leicester and their 8-1 demolition of Nottingham Forest. It's also interesting to note that the last time Manchester United played Inter Milan in the Champions League they went on to win the famous treble.

P.S.  If ManYoo beat Wigan tomorrow night, then for a couple of days at least, the "lost" column for the Top 8 will be the same as their league position.  :eek:

serious14

2njkhhz.jpg

Heh.

tuftman

serious14 said:

Just remember the Gungans beat the droids even though they lacked money:p  made sense at the time...
anyways we need to win against Newcastle on Saturday, we are at home. Big Sam gets a chance to come against his former club. Expect him to cop plenty of curry from the Geordies

serious14

Full time - Manchester United 1, Wigan 0.

Rooney knocked one in in the first minute, but it was a bit painful after that.  Credit to Wigan, they actually tried to play football.  :eek:

ryan

Wigan were very good and with that form will earn quite a few more points before seasons end. It was just a shame they were not sharp in front of goal as they deserved at least a point from that game.

dibo

serious14 said:
P.S.  If ManYoo beat Wigan tomorrow night, then for a couple of days at least, the "lost" column for the Top 8 will be the same as their league position.  :eek:

not quite... wigan have lost 8 and are 7th, but aside from that, yeah, all in a line.

it'll be an interesting shift to the league if real's bid for 'he was racing van der saar/now he's got no car' is accepted. i'd call man u firm favourites at the moment as they're not going to do farking stupid things like draw at stoke and lose at tottenham - they've had a lot of practice at not throwing these things away. but if ronaldo goes, tevez will play a lot more but it's still a big loss.

mind you if agger goes, a pretty solid part of liverpool's defence is gone too. interesting january this!

serious14

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Let's all laugh at Druboy, let's all laugh at Druboy.....

P.S.  F*ck off Sym (in advance).  F*cking jammy c*nt Lampard bullsh*t f*cking deflection rubbish.  F*CK!!!!!

David Votoupal

I anticipate the derby and an Everton win will keep Liverpool off the top of the table :tv:

West Brom had a good win and Spurs now bottom... going to be a tight league for sure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred