• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

FFC Mariner

Another little ripper from the SW6 derby

He's Fat
He's Round
His Titties Touch The Ground
Frank Lampard
Frank Lampard

dru

serious14 said:
Manchester United 1, Boro 0.

Sorry Dru.

Geez you've only just gotten up?

trust me I'm loving being out of the relegation zone on goal difference at the moment. Although by all accounts it was a much better performance than against either Fulham or Everton. hopefully an easy win against barrow (who am I kidding I'm talking about boro here) will gives us confidence before the mackems.

FFC Mariner

More trouble for those cheating cheeky chappies from the East.

Premier League/FA - Fresh inquiry into Tevezgate

Tribunal statement
Thursday, 08 January 2009.

The Premier League and The FA are to institute a joint inquiry into the views expressed by the Independent Arbitral Tribunal chaired by Lord Griffiths in September 2008, which dealt with a compensation claim by Sheffield United against West Ham United brought under FA Rules.

The joint inquiry will examine whether the conduct of West Ham United immediately after the Independent Disciplinary Commission's decision of 27 April 2007 amounted to further breaches of Premier League or FA Rules.

That'll teach them to let them off............

Ranyen

lol:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/716403/Ronaldo-in-horror-Ferrari-smash

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has walked away unscathed despite writing off his Ferrari in a spectacular car crash near Manchester airport.

His A$433,000 luxury sports car's front end was smashed to pieces and it lost a wheel as he collided with a roadside barrier while driving to training, the morning after a disappointing defeat for his team.

Ronaldo's teammate Edwin van der Sar, United's goalkeeper, was following in his Bentley at the time of the crash but was not involved in the collision, said police.

Skid marks were clearly visible leading up to the crash scene, and a photographer who arrived shortly afterwards described the 23-year-old Portugal winger's bright-red car as a "terrible mess".

But Greater Manchester Police said no one had been injured.

"Officers attended and discovered a Ferrari had collided with a barrier," a statement said. "No one is believed to have been injured."

Witness Jody Lomax was driving behind Ronaldo when the collision occurred.

"The Ferrari went straight into the wall, his front left-hand wheel came off and then Ronaldo got out of the car," he said, according to the BBC.

"I was shocked. Anyway he was all right, he was walking he was a bit shaken... Obviously I was stunned at seeing a Ferrari go in the wall and seeing Ronaldo."

A spokeswoman for United said Ronaldo, the 2008 winner of the prestigious Ballon d'Or award, had not required treatment for shock or any other injuries and would be fit to play in Sunday's Premier League showdown with Chelsea.

"Cristiano is fine," the spokeswoman said. "It was on his way to training. He did not receive any treatment. He has trained this morning with the team and is OK."

Police officer Nigel Snell said that, given the damage to the car, it was "fortunate" that Ronaldo was not injured.

"We are trying to establish exactly what happened and I would appeal to anyone that may have witnessed the collision to contact police," he said, cited by the BBC.

Ronaldo played as a second-half substitute in United's 1-0 defeat away to Derby County in the first leg of the League Cup semi-final on Wednesday.

Barring any delayed reaction to the crash, he will be back in the starting line-up for Sunday's match at Old Trafford as United seek to overcome one of their major rivals in the battle to retain the Premier League trophy.

Ranyen

Yeah, It was moved to here.

I wish I had a Ferrari to smash.

It is true - red does make it go faster.

T

The remains of the Ferrari
FERRARI3_1231460500.jpg

bjw

bjw
lolololololol

LMFAO @ Liverpool.

Nows the time they start dropping easy points.. and they dropped 2 to Stoke.

jarrad

Ah, what a great night.

First to watch the Lolspurs play Amr Zaki & other team members...
Then at 3am, The devils and the Blues. Hoping for a draw.

How I love football. :)

serious14

Torres said:
First to watch the Lolspurs play Amr Zaki & other team members...

To be honest, this game so far is 2 more shit passes shy of me throwing the computer out the window in frustration.  And I've only had it on for 5 minutes.  Terrible, terrible football......

P.S.  Did you love football so much last night at the Britannia??  :p

jarrad

Oh that was a sad sad game.
If we play like that again, we've no chance...

How we missed Xabi Alonso.

Yeah, this is shite, Manyoo-Chelsea better be worth staying up for.

Will Defoe score in hs debut for Spurs... again ?
Just then, nice shot Zokora <_<

serious14

tyler8 said:
any streaming sites other than iraq goals, its a terrible feed

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

Torres - I only saw some highlights today (I'd dozed off), but based on what I've read around the place, it was a bit of a :headbutt: type of game.  Still, Liverpool failing makes me ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred