• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

nlzejn.gif

Media here has gone into overdrive. Terry is hated even more than he already was (if such a thing is possible).

serious14

Aaron Ramsey straight to hospital after what appeared to be an innocuous challenge from Shawcross. Eduardo 2.0, it was a _horrible_ break.

Arsenal won 3-1 fwiw, was 1-1 until the 89th.

article-0-087F7D59000005DC-296_468x286.jpg

:vomit:

dibo

serious14 said:
nlzejn.gif

Media here has gone into overdrive. Terry is hated even more than he already was (if such a thing is possible).

Chelsea fans were giving it to Bridge something savage too. What exactly has he done wrong, aside from having his best mate plough his missus and then bizarrely enough being pretty pissed off about that.

They're all backing England's Brave John Terry[sup]TM[/sup] to the hilt when the prick hasn't even bothered to apologise. I presume he's free to plough all of their birds too, eh? Bunch of dickheads the lot of them.

FFC Mariner

Be fair to Chav fans. I always smile when I see someone proudly wearing their Lumplard shirt over here thinking they are in some way "cool". May as well sign that says "Glory Hunting Pratt"

You are talking about these people as being capable of telling right from wrong?

chelsea-fans.gif

FFC Mariner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1254253/Piers-Morgan-John-Terry-nice-kids-say--Krays.html

His career record shows us hes a man who sleeps with who he likes, drinks what he likes, hits who he likes, sells out to who he likes and gambles what he likes.

tuftman

serious14 said:
Aaron Ramsey straight to hospital after what appeared to be an innocuous challenge from Shawcross. Eduardo 2.0, it was a _horrible_ break.

Arsenal won 3-1 fwiw, was 1-1 until the 89th.

article-0-087F7D59000005DC-296_468x286.jpg

:vomit:

I just youtubed it.. faaaaaaaaaaark. It was just a freak accident, nothing more.. I actually feel sorry for Shawcross, just called up to the 3 Lions squad as well.

And did anyone expect any different from Chelsea?

jarrad

Ah, I applaud you Serious.'

As for Terry-Bridge, Am I wrong or did Terry "plow" Wayne's 'girlfriend' after they broke up?
In my opinion, JT hasn't done anything wrong by WB. Obviously he's cheated on his wife
& it makes sense for him to be dropped as captain from the National set-up
(as for his replacement, Ferdinand... What a joke. He's not even first choice captain for United let alone England. Then just mention his discipline issues on field. I don't know why Gerrard didn't take the captaincy, it astounds me) but he didn't actually do anything to apologise to Bridge for. It was his ex, it's fair game imo.

Moving on to Ramsey + the break...
How long are we talking, honestly?
This could ruin the young starlet's career & is absolutely horrific.

Another Arsenal win, Chelsea loss and the gap is 3 points.
I'm Liverpool forever, but since we're a no chance of the prem league...
Come on you gunners!

Sym

Well done on supporting a city win when you support utd...your bandwagon comfy ?

Team Terry all the way
a class man to the end.
your opinions on him..well really, they don't mean shit : )

"kkthnx"

serious14

Sym said:
Well done on supporting a city win when you support utd...your bandwagon comfy ?

Team Terry all the way
a class man to the end.

"kkthnx"

A Johnny Come Lately Chelsea fan having a go at someone for riding a bandwagon - you made my day with lolz.

Says a lot about you if you think Terry is class in any way, shape, or form.

Oh, and if Fulham/Tottenham beating someone meant you got an advantage in the title race you'd be cheering them home all the way and you know it.

Sym

cause I've rly on been going for Chelsea lately and all..

congrats on getting your facts wrong
you working for any newspapers over there btw ?

Team Terry.

scottmac

Suspended
Sym said:

Team Terry all the way
a class man to the end.

"kkthnx"

I hate city.................... but f**k it was good to see em beat your classless mob of f**kwits.  It would make my year now to see England go out in the quarters or semi's of the WC to a Terry defensive lapse.

Team Terry pft......  ::)

As for bandwagons hows this one,
If Liverpool  :vomit: had to beat a team of dying children for the Toffee's to get into the 4 I'd be cheering those shite cunce on for every minute.

Actually cheering's probably the wrong word. More like yelling encouraging obsenities in their general direction.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred