• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Sym

haha a scouser calling chelsea classless
the hilarity

oh noez mr terry is a badman : (

grow up.

Sym

Watching the highlights, lol at tevez stepping up at Terry, woulda been smashed the little club whore.

also wasn't a penalty

refs against us...no wayz : O

Sym

better things to do rly

also, bellamy should shut up, he attacks his own team mates with golf clubs and abuses woman..and is useless.

/end of

oh hey bednter(spelling) scored
wow

serious14

Sym said:

grow up.

*raised eyebrow*

Sym, try and imagine this scenario.

We are very close mates and have worked together for a few years. Your relationship with your lady-friend has fallen apart, with little or no chance of reconcilliation. A very short time after that, I have decided to 'comfort' her by giving her a right proper rogering, knocking her up, and paying her to get rid of it - a rogering that you never could.

You then find out about this down the track - I leave the company we were both at, but everyone else finds out later and we come across each other at some work party. I put my hand out for you to shake, "hey _maaaaate_, long time no see" - would you want to be in the same room as me, let alone grasp the same hands that had fingerbanged your ex??  No, you'd most likely smash me in face.

Wake up to yourself.

tuftman

Sym said:

grow up.
1266197102366.jpg

Sym

lawlzorzzz

oh noes someone had sex
there's a lot more to life.

arguing here is getting us nowhere xD

Sym

Rooney and Gerrard picked up some respect points in this saga, apparently both turned down the England captaincy gig because they respect JT too much.

on the rooney note..wtf is up with him and headers ? he is getting more head than...

FFC Mariner

Gerrard is captain on Weds but carry on Sym

Having been set to take over as captain, Manchester United's Ferdinand will miss the Egypt game at Wembley because of a back injury. That means Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard will deputise in his absence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8541296.stm

This from a great bbc blog about Hilario too:

I'd be surprised if Carlo Ancelotti persists with the Portuguese keeper. Positionally, he's the equivalent of a roller skate on a staircase. For two of the goals he fell like a picnic blanket in a breeze. It's just too easy to beat the bloke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/robborobson/2010/03/bridge_over_the_river_cry.html

Sym

cause one game is the permanent captain and all
but yes, carry on

judging hilario on a handful of games...nicely done lads

Sym

serious14 said:
Sym said:

..............do you ever actually _watch_ Chelsea play??

I certaintly do, my first team and all.
watch enough to of seen him produce absolute blinders, but I guess they don't matter and all...
I mean, you've obviously watched enough of us, yet you hate us..go figure.

serious14

Sym said:
serious14 said:
Sym said:

..............do you ever actually _watch_ Chelsea play??

I certaintly do, my first team and all.
watch enough to of seen him produce absolute blinders, but I guess they don't matter and all...
I mean, you've obviously watched enough of us, yet you hate us..go figure.

I watch as much football as humanly possible..... your lot are often on Sky as the early or late game, and you're in the European Cup as well.

You telling me that you only watch games that Chelsea, Mariners, or Australia are involved in??

Sym

Just sticking up for my player, something some rly don't know how to do that support this club..

FFC Mariner

Massive flag being constructed for the Juve home game I believe the intent is to cover 3 bays at the Hammersmith end.

fayed-flag.jpg

(Translation is "stick your blue flag up your arse" in Mo's native language...I think)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred