• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

J

jiggles

serious14 said:
Sym said:
serious14 said:
Sym said:
judging hilario on a handful of games...nicely done lads

..............do you ever actually _watch_ Chelsea play??

I certaintly do, my first team and all.
watch enough to of seen him produce absolute blinders, but I guess they don't matter and all...
I mean, you've obviously watched enough of us, yet you hate us..go figure.

I watch as much football as humanly possible..... your lot are often on Sky as the early or late game, and you're in the European Cup as well.

You telling me that you only watch games that Chelsea, Mariners, or Australia are involved in??

Am not joining sides (cause Terry was a dick for doing what he did so I don't agree with Sym at all)... but with working 6 days a week, dancing 3 days, football 2 days a week and trying to fit in sleep...tell me how a football fan is supposed to watch heaps of football?...not everyone has the time to watch more games than the teams they support. Plus, most games are in the evenng, when people are sleeping for work/uni/whatever the next day. Where as they are at a more decent time for you to watch, being in the UK. Just sayin'.

Lack of pay-tv and good internet does disadvatantage people.

Doesn't mean they know jack shit about football.

But anyway.

Bring on West Ham!

scottmac

Suspended
poko said:
but with working 6 days a week, dancing 3 days, football 2 days a week and trying to fit in sleep...tell me how a football fan is supposed to watch heaps of football?...not everyone has the time to watch more games than the teams they support. Plus, most games are in the evenng, when people are sleeping for work/uni/whatever the next day. Where as they are at a more decent time for you to watch, being in the UK. Just sayin'.

Not committed enough IMO. With football there is no time for life. ;)

FFC Mariner

LOL

9u19pl.jpg

hasbeen

serious14 said:
Wigan 1, Liverpool 0.

I'd normally laugh about now, but really, this sort of result is the norm these days.

Liverpool were dire ... muscled out of it by Wigan ... Gerard didn't even look interested ... he will deffo leave at the end of this season

serious14

Liverpool shots on target - 0

Kyrgiakos was a disgrace.... when Mascherano is your most creative player, you're doing it wrong.

Proper credit to Wigan though, they actually played some entertaining football (wtf??).

marinermick

hasbeen said:
serious14 said:
Wigan 1, Liverpool 0.

I'd normally laugh about now, but really, this sort of result is the norm these days.

interested enough to crack the shits a few times

but apart from that very flat

Liverpool were dire ... muscled out of it by Wigan ... Gerard didn't even look interested ... he will deffo leave at the end of this season

Statue

At this rate with liverpool getting the results they currently are i would be surprised if they even make the Europa League next season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred