• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

tuftman

serious14 said:
Mr. O Goal is now in double figures for United this season.  ;D

Well Mr "I score goals" Berbatov ain't doing the business, someones gotta support Rooney ;)

Blackburn 1-0 over Hull, 8 points clear of the relegation zone(admittedly have played an extra match). HOPEFULLY we can finish somewhere around 10th this season

scottmac

Suspended
Sym said:
Not surprising to of lost at Everton
sucks it was to shitty longball though

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Whatever helps you sleep at night!

1 long ball goal and you whinge and moan. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Thats just made that victory so much sweeter! Should have been 4 - 1 you were lucky.

We''ll not mention how much luck (earned or not) the toffees had.

FFC Mariner

So Drogshites goal against Arsenal was the result of 25 intricate passes was it?

Looked like 3 passes from keeper to goal to me

serious14

tuftman said:
serious14 said:
Mr. O Goal is now in double figures for United this season.  ;D

Well Mr "I score goals" Berbatov ain't doing the business, someones gotta support Rooney ;)

Dimitar does what Dimitar wants.  For he is Dimitar.

22736_255185242455_549797455_4321521_5553566_n.jpg

Sym

lawlz
4-1

considering we hit the crossbar at 2-1 when Drogba beat Cahill in the airzzzzzzzz

owellz, back to the FA Cup for now
think we won it last season against..everton ?

Sym

FFC Mariner said:
So Drogshites goal against Arsenal was the result of 25 intricate passes was it?

Looked like 3 passes from keeper to goal to me

the other week ? one was from a corner, the other a counter attack, Cech was not involved.

FFC Mariner

Filth class shining through again

http://buzz7.com/sports/nude-pics-of-ashley-cole-sent-to-glamour-model.html

Dumb excuse too - I took pix of my old feller then gave the camera away to someone who pretended to be me

Sure you did

FFC Mariner

Interesting that the FA have pulled their anti homophobia campaign

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8513284.stm

Interesting gems:

Meanwhile, a recent survey by the gay rights group Stonewall found that seven in 10 fans had witnessed anti-gay abuse in the sport.

Sym

pfft, it's rly not netball, like you can still challenge for the ball and not be a woman about it.

scottmac

Suspended
And the toffee's take back the favour they handed united with a 3 - 1 win.  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Now if we could only start a season well..............

Forum Phoenix

Evan's was worse.
Carrick and Fletcher had surprisingly off games... To their credit the Toffees constant pressure got to them and they lost composure, which is rare.

Well done Toffees. Well played and a great win.
33 points still up for grabs... far from over...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred