• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

priorpeter

Was interesting that Monty, Rich and Simmo were at Pluim today.
Any chance Lachie impressed enough in person to change their minds and be given a scholar extension?

Just seems so strange.
Unfortunately not. Deal is done for him to go to that lot up the road. Disappointing, can’t walk it back now though, much as I wish we would.
Lads were stoked to send him out with a good W.
Really feel for Jimmy B whose injury couldn’t have come at a worse time.

marinermick

There's a lot of ifs at the moment. I'm not sure they've even finalised a format yet, could still end up with a champions league style shorter comp that's been floated a few times. I wouldnt be pinning my hopes on it if I were a club in the danger zone.

Absolutely lots of ifs at the moment. Plus it’s FNSW. They make stuff up as they go along.

The main guys at Macarthur are very connected with FNSW and Ledrerer could easily through some cash to FNSW to ensure they stay up, so who knows what will happen tomorrow, let alone next season.

TC Redline

Lachlan Bayliss and Cameron Windust make the NPL NSW Men's Team of the Week:
Watched the last 2 games at Pluim and Windust was a class above both games and hope he keeps improving and makes it all the way.. The other centre back Larson is really good too and I really like the way Hammond plays and also has a bit of mongrel in him. Real Shame about Bayliss going though.

Michael

The technical ability of Japanese players never ceases to amaze me. Every player can play every out field position.

Also hope Di Pizio gets maximum involvement for us before his rumoured departure next January. Kids a special talent.

Michael

Has been the problem all tournament and the same defensive players picked every game. Lebib is ordinary and has caused half the goals conceded in the tournament.
Agree, both our CB’s are very average. Surely there’s better options for the age group.
Irankunda is incredibly selfish and seemingly arrogant too. Not a great attitude as we saw during the aleague season.

Tevor

Agree, both our CB’s are very average. Surely there’s better options for the age group.
Irankunda is incredibly selfish and seemingly arrogant too. Not a great attitude as we saw during the aleague season.
Agree on Irankunda and I still think there is a lot of work to do with him. With defensive duties it’s really simple marking of player’s they struggle with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred