• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v $ydney FC

marinermick

Lineups have just come in:

Mariners: Vukovic, Bojic, Porter, Hutchinson, Caceras, Clark, Boogaard, Wilkinson, Simon, Elrich, Petrovski
Subs - D'Apuzzo, Mrdja, Osman, Bosnich

Sydney: Bolton, Fyfe, Colosimo, Middleby, Musialik, Corica, Cole, Brosque, McFlynn, Timpano, Bridge
Subs - payne, Mileski, Geraldi, Necevski

BAD BULLZ

AWW YAWNNNNN ITS 5AM SAT MORNING HEAR I WENT TO SLEEP BOUT AN HR AGO
BUT FIRE THE FARRRRRRRKKKKK UP I'M LISTENING TO MARINERS LIVE :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Lol listening to micky lol love it loud n clear 1 all after 12 can anyone spell epic again

sooooo pumped

BAD BULLZ

f**kIN  : fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:
2 ALL
SASHO VS CORRICA

I JUST WENT NUTS IN BURGER KING THE STAFF LOOKED SCARED COME ON FK YA'S I LOVE U MARINERS

M USELESS HACK  :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard:

BAD BULLZ

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
REVERSE OF MY PREDICTION I PICKED 2 FOR SASH PLUS OUR YOUNGSTER INSTEAD SYDNEYS YOUNSTER SCORED  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

GREAT COVERAGE MICKY N CREW I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED CHEERS FOR THE SHOUT OUT I'LL TUNE IN EVERY WEEK TILL I GET HOME NOW :thumbup:

FFC Mariner

Well we got what we deserved from the game. Absolutely nothing.

Our piss poor passing and inability to keep the ball was blindingly obvious (again) and one wonders when we might realise that this league is now more technical and "effort" is not enough.

SFC just passed us off the park and were organised and broke quickly. Pass, organise, pace..........3 things we cant do.

As for the players:

Danny - Disaster. Almost Trottesque in the 1st half and a mean person might think he could have got to the freekick for their winner??

Clarkie - Mr dependable but can you see the winner of HAL V4 with a Clarkie in their line up?? No, me either

Boogs - V solid 1st game back. Class act

Wilko - Thought he couldnt get worse that last week. I was wrong

Bojic - LB is not his position but he is a good footballer. We will no doubt train him out of his annoying habit of trying to play the ball out of defence soon though.

Hutcho - Overwhelmed in CM but did well

Porter - Today he started to look like he was out of his depth at this level

Car-Chair-Arse - Our most creative player by far but goes missing more than Tommy

Elrich - Shit IMHO. Cant run, cant cross, cant tackle.

Saso - Outstanding in a poor side that played badly.

Matty - Has there ever been a footballer who has come on so fast in just 2 years?? MOM for his close control alone

Mrdja - only got a few mins and managed to miss a free header and stuff a freekick.

Oh well, V2 again then

BAD BULLZ

HOW'D THE REF GO FROM WAT I HEARD SOUNDED LIKE HE DID WELL MADE THE ODD MISTAKE BUT EVENED EM OUT THRU GAME???THATS HOW IT CAME ACROSS ANYWAYS.

OUR ATTACK IS UNDERSTRENGH AND APPEARS (FROM 10000MLS AWAY) TO BE GOING GREAT SAME FOR MIDS AND DEFENSE SEEMS TO BE STRUGGLING A LITTLE

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK WERE SHAPING UP COMPARED TO THE OTHER TEAMS WHO I HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT ????

HOW COME PORTER PLAYED DIDNT HE GET SENT OFF LATE LAST WEEK??

northernspirit

i dont think its panic stations yet, there were some signs of what theyre capable of, i think we need heff and mile back badly... porter doesnt do it for me, also boogs gets skinned for pace out wide he has to be in the centre of defence

weve lacked pace for a while now, caceres and elrich have reputations but are not putting in as some of the lesser names are, time for them to put in

FFC Mariner

No ,Porter wasnt sent off against the scum.

Defence is a disaster. Other teams have recruited better and we will struggle this season IMHO

BAD BULLZ

so hang on breeze was ref we did a blatent dodgey tackle in box and we didnt get a red?
wow things have changed ::)
Who would you guys be dropping from line up to start mile n heff?
I wish i was there this is killing me I feel like a part timer :-\ :headbutt: :headbutt:

Sonic_beats_Mario

How far away are players like Mile and Heff? is this a long term thing??? We have a lot of players out and we did put a good team on the paddock.

Was interesting we only made 1 subsitute would of though that Bozza and maybe Osman would of got a run

Bozza only cos he has to play next week.

Cole's gymnastics performance was better than some i saw in Beijing

northernspirit

ben williams was ref eggy

i think you would put heff LB, move boogs in the middle with wilko and either Pedj or Clarky RB
Take off Porter for Mile

Also would take off Matt Simon and play big Dyl provided Caceres and Elrich do their farken job and get balls into the box from out wide

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Eggy said:
HOW'D THE REF GO FROM WAT I HEARD SOUNDED LIKE HE DID WELL MADE THE ODD MISTAKE BUT EVENED EM OUT THRU GAME???THATS HOW IT CAME ACROSS ANYWAYS.

Porter didn't get sent off.  Didn't even get booked.  Didn't deserve a card either.

The ref....well, he seemed alright. No real complaints - there's always a few things we'll disagree with from our vantage point, and the cards started to look a bit inconsistent at the end, though half the time I had no idea what the cards were for :p (can't wait to watch the replay!)

Danny.....did he toke up before the game or something?  That first goal....my jaw dropped.

Sydney punched through way too many times.  It's a good thing their strikers are rubbish, or we could've easily been beatern 4-2 or 5-2.

When they were a man down they just put all their players in the box and we couldn't punch through.  Did we attempt a single through ball to punch through their defence?

It was a frustrating match, no real decent football played by either team, though the conditions probably didn't help.

Any idea what the crowd tally was?  Looked pretty woeful....I guess us coasties don't like to get cold :p

BAD BULLZ

northernspirit said:
ben williams was ref eggy

i think you would put heff LB, move books in the middle with wilko and either Pedj or Clarky RB
Take off Porter for Mile

Also would take off Matt Simon and play big Dyl provided Caceres and Elrich do their farken job and get balls into the box from out wide

I ment in scum game would you really drop matty he appears to be on fire especially with the heff n mile option still a while away wouldnt you just change the formation and drop mb porter or clark?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred