• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v $ydney FC

Bear

Arabmariner said:
Was thinking though will the Kendall be open to watch the Q'land game next week...I believe you can take kids in then?

Yes the Kendall will be open next Sunday for private function, so all ages allowed. Dont you lot read your emails? Story on front page of marinators.net sometime on Sunday.

Ill be waving to you all from sunny Queensland however, so ill drink all your share of ale for you :)

Bear

GAME DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE UP LADYS  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

GET INTO THE KENDALL AT 4:30, HAVE A DRINK, WIN SOME SHIT, AND GET OVER TO THE GAME AND BE LOUD AND PROUD

LETS STICK IT TO THOSE OVER PAID SMURF WANKERS AND GIVE DANNY A BIG SEND OFF, BEFORE WE ENTER THE AGE........ OF BOZZA.........  :popo:

dru

Bearinator said:
GAME DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE UP LADYS  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

GET INTO THE KENDALL AT 4:30, HAVE A DRINK, WIN SOME SHIT, AND GET OVER TO THE GAME AND BE LOUD AND PROUD

LETS STICK IT TO THOSE OVER PAID SMURF WANKERS AND GIVE DANNY A BIG SEND OFF, BEFORE WE ENTER THE AGE........ OF BOZZA.........  :popo:

And don't forget to pick up your members pack on the way in ;)

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: lets do the blingers like we did in the pre season  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

[move] FIRE UP FARKEN  [/move]

bikinigirl

Arabmariner said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:
I'm guessing that Redman James is just another victim of the 'sms' generation. 
Would that be the same as the 'please don't get eye contact with me while we're talking or I'll look at my feet and mumble' generation.........most of whom work at KFC! ;)

. ahh but an extroverted one will look at your feet instead of their own  ;) (gratutiously stolen from the description of accountants  :ashamed:)

BAD BULLZ

THIS MAY BE DUMB BUT U GOTTA REMEMBER I BEEN STUCK WITH AMERICANS FOR FEW MONTHS BUT IS THERE A WEBSITE I CAN WATCH THE GAME ON ?WHAT IS IT??

P.S FIRE THE FK UP :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

MattSimon

Eggy when I was abroad last year I always had the same problem. Your choices are:

1) Listen to the podcast (have a look at the podcast thread Mick just put up the other day)
2) Can't watch the game live, but you can download the game from a site like "Aussie torrents" within the next few days if you're lucky enough to have someone record and upload the game. It's a big file, usually 700+ megabytes.

Better off just listening to the podcast I would say.

loyalist

Eggy said:
THIS MAY BE DUMB BUT U GOTTA REMEMBER I BEEN STUCK WITH AMERICANS FOR FEW MONTHS BUT IS THERE A WEBSITE I CAN WATCH THE GAME ON ?WHAT IS IT??

Adelaide vs Perth was on the fox soccer channel last week.
Maybe this game could be on it too

Teddy Bear

Greenpoleffc said:
Singo gets into it (from Foxsports)

"Sydney poached John Aloi$i from us. They tried poaching our coach (Lawrie McKinna). The Central Coast has just signed goalkeeper Mark Bosnich for seven weeks, but don't be surprised if Sydney turn around and throw $1 million at him."

Is there any better way of saying "Kossie your second best" without actually saying it  ;D

MattSimon

forzamariners said:
Adelaide vs Perth was on the fox soccer channel last week.
Maybe this game could be on it too

This week is Roar vs Adelaide unfortunately (the yanks got a thing for the barrel boys it seems).

Arabmariner

Arabmariner said:
Early signs of a bumper crowd next week.Just rang ticketek to get a single seat for the Mrs as close as possible to where our group sit in Bay 27 and the nearest I could get was bay 29.Up until today I have always managed to get a single seat close by,even 1 or 2 days before the game.All platinum seats are gone also.Also the non alcohol bay is sold out.......... :eek:

Can't wait! :fireup:
Just been on the ticketek site and found that platinum seats and non alcohol seats are now available....??

Ticketek.........whoever runs you and makes these decisions to hold back blocks of seats etc IS A F**KIN TOSSER!!!!!

Well done you prat.

Because we couldn't buy some extra  seats close to where a group of us have season tickets a week ago you have lost the sale of 4 or 5 women and kids who were going to come.They are going out for dinner instead.I now know that there are seats close to us available..I just phoned to check.

Theses f**kin dickheads couldn't run a piss up in a brewery!

Wankers!

Probably controlled by Football F**k ups Australia!  :soapbox:

bikinigirl

Arabmariner said:
Arabmariner said:
Early signs of a bumper crowd next week.Just rang ticketek to get a single seat for the Mrs as close as possible to where our group sit in Bay 27 and the nearest I could get was bay 29.Up until today I have always managed to get a single seat close by,even 1 or 2 days before the game.All platinum seats are gone also.Also the non alcohol bay is sold out.......... :eek:

Just been on the ticketek site and found that platinum seats and non alcohol seats are now available....??

Ticketek.........whoever runs you and makes these decisions to hold back blocks of seats etc IS A F**KIN TOSSER!!!!!

Well done you prat.

Because we couldn't buy some extra  seats close to where a group of us have season tickets a week ago you have lost the sale of 4 or 5 women and kids who were going to come.They are going out for dinner instead.I now know that there are seats close to us available..I just phoned to check.

Wankers!

. thought this sort of thing only happened in finals football

. unfortunately the club often takes the line: 'well if they all joined up as members, you wouldn't have these problems' ...... unfortunately this can disenfranchise people who will never commit to attending every game, but are interested enough to watch a few live rather than just on tv

. anyway hope it isn't too cold .... too much illness in the household already (won't stop us attending though ::))

Arabmariner

bikinigirl said:
Arabmariner said:
Arabmariner said:

Well done you prat.

Wankers!

. thought this sort of thing only happened in finals football
So did I.

Classic example of members trying to do the right thing and bring along others...Who knows..they might become members in the future if they get a taste for it.TBH they wern't that bothered to miss out...they are quite happy to go out for dinner..it's me as a member trying to entice others along and getting shafted that's pissed off.

I don't understand why we even need an agency like ticketek anyway.I know in Scotland for example the club sells the tickets.A section of the ground is allocated for away fans and these tickets are given to the away club to sell.Simple.And as a result you get proper segregation of the fans which imo only adds to the overall atmosphere anyway.

F**k them.In future I'll take me and the already commited along and they can find their own new potential members.

I'm just over the hill from the stadium and its looking quite grey here and the wind is picking up too. Reckon 9430 at the game and we will win 1-0

~Floss~

Eggy said:

Eggy, you may be in luck because you're outside Australia.

Go to http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=16969&part=sports just before kickoff for a list of available live streams. P2p streams are not common for most a-league matches, but sometimes they exist. Usually the list will only contain betting sites like betfair or bet365, which stream most matches live, but the stream is always blocked if you are trying to watch from within Australia. So one of these might just work for you.

The only downside is that for most p2p streams you have to download a particular type of viewing software, and with the betting sites you have to register an account/username to watch a stream.

Or if all else fails wait till about an hour after full time, go to youtube and search for jayfcak47 for highlights.

Flash

Pumped.

Mother bought a new home entertainment system with a HDTV + Surround System. And now she's ringing up Foxtel to get the Sports Channels back.

So pumped for the Mariners game now!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred