• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 13 - 2017- 2018

TedShot

Feel bad for Bingham. I really think he has a lot of potential and just seems like a nice bloke, never got much of a chance. Not saying he is starting quality, but I think he should have a spot in the Mariners.

scottmac

Suspended
Feel bad for Bingham. I really think he has a lot of potential and just seems like a nice bloke, never got much of a chance. Not saying he is starting quality, but I think he should have a spot in the Mariners.
Disagree with the spot at the mariners bit but agree with everything else. We need someone that can put the ball in the back of the net while playing our style. He isn't it.
Beside Asdrubal in a 442 he'd be good i reckon.

scottmac

Suspended
Very surprised if that's true about Josh Rose. Why would we bring him back from city fir one year to just send him packing half way through? Seems strange. The only reasoning i can see for it is to free up cash for another Jan signing

Forum Phoenix

I think it has to be because A) he has really struggled imo. B) Rowles is the goods and Storm can play either side and C) McGing proving he's actually a revelation at RB - so Storm and Rowles give us two options there with Golec a potential 3rd.

Love Rosey, and very grateful for the fantasttic service he has given us, but his time in the HAL has come I think and agree with the clubs position.

style_cafe

I think it has to be because A) he has really struggled imo. B) Rowles is the goods and Storm can play either side and C) McGing proving he's actually a revelation at RB - so Storm and Rowles give us two options there with Golec a potential 3rd.

Love Rosey, and very grateful for the fantasttic service he has given us, but his time in the HAL has come I think and agree with the clubs position.
I agree fully with your sentiments.
Rosey has been a wonderful servant of the club & the club has been good to him as well.
We let him go to City so that he could get a decent final payday so`s to speak & by bringing him back it has allowed him to re-settle on the coast.
I think he would do well in a junior development position & could further his career at the club in a coaching role.
As for Ascroft & Bingham I think Ascroft deserved another chance but Bingham unfortunately didn`t really make the grade.
I wish all 3 of them well in the future.

pjennings

If the rumours are true then Josh will still be around as one of the 2 technical directors with Monty for the Central Coast Mariners Development Squads. Bingham and Ascroft would not be on a heap so the release of Josh might allow us to fund another striker.

Gratis

Hard to know with Ascroft as we didn't see a lot of him in recent times. Bingham in fairness had plenty of chances to show what he can do and didn't take any of them really.

Honestly I'm happy seeing a bit of ruthlessness from the coach. Our squad is sputtering along and needs some shake up

Ozhammer

Whilst I am not blind to his shortcomings, I would prefer that Okon kept Rosey as LB cover until the end of the season, as it is a notoriously difficult position to fill.

I accept that Storm is making a go of it as a stop gap but I think he would probably get found out over the longer term. Of course, Paolo May have a great LB option waiting in the wings and just needs the money to be freed up.

I would also be happy if Harry wasn’t released but that is based more on his love for the club than anything else and modern football has no room for sentiment these days and the Mariners in particular can’t afford any passengers.

Big Al

Bozanic's deal collapsed in Korea. He needs to come here to replace pain on the left or Hoole in the centre. Paolo get on the phone!
Until people leave we stuck. We have no spots or cash probably spent on bloody Hoole who we are stuck with

JoyfulPenguin

No way Connor's hamstring was cramp, I've done the same sort of injury and was out for six weeks, it takes forever to heal even if it's not a massive tear.

Ozhammer

Opens the door for Wales or Buhagiar or anyone else who might actually want to work their butts off for the team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred