• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

true believer

i tend to think diesel will be a starter .
i think the No 6 spot will be up for contention .
where 2 months away from a start . i believe the only thing jacko is thinking
is how do we score 50 plus goals and concede less than 25
as another punter has pointed out

turbo

I don't think we have finished yet.
Unless I’ve miscounted all our visa spots are taken. Might be a little depth to fill out but don’t see us bringing anyone else who would be a clear starter. Maybe at keeper but we appear to have made our choice there. If we do manage to bring in any substantial quality it’ll be because Rich and whatever new investor are digging into their pockets regardless of the distribution cuts.

bikinigirl

is Theo still at the club?

. he has been moonlighting as a cray fisherman

. now you might have to bear with me here ... I was recently reading a book (the Flying Bushman by Greg Keynes) and noticed someone in the background of one of the photos

. with ongoing talk of Theo's physical condition and recent talk of him being missing from the training paddock ... i have jumped to the obvious conclusion

. the photo is captioned: 'me cooking some meat on the trailer side on the camp fire with Theo Harris, a cray fisherman in the background'

. sadly i can't elaborate any further as Theo was not mentioned in the book other than the caption for this photo - i can only presume that he has asked Greg to keep his moonlighting and camp diet on the quiet

IMG_20240819_185654704 (1)-1.jpg

Michael

Isn't Sainsbury two years older than Storm? Is Sainsbury up for full games still?
Come on now.
The doubts over his fitness are silly. Any doubts on his motivation are even more silly, who was that Socceroos coach that didn’t use him because he “looked too relaxed”? 😂
As already mentioned, he’s 32 and FIT. Still a prime age for a CB. He’s never been a rapid CB, but that’s what Brian is for. Sains makes up for any speed issues with his reading of the game. He’s a couple levels above the aleague and coming home. Can’t not be excited to see a club legend from the original golden season and our first crop of elite youth team, back in the yellow and navy.

Big Al

Come on now.
The doubts over his fitness are silly. Any doubts on his motivation are even more silly, who was that Socceroos coach that didn’t use him because he “looked too relaxed”? 😂
As already mentioned, he’s 32 and FIT. Still a prime age for a CB. He’s never been a rapid CB, but that’s what Brian is for. Sains makes up for any speed issues with his reading of the game. He’s a couple levels above the aleague and coming home. Can’t not be excited to see a club legend from the original golden season and our first crop of elite youth team, back in the yellow and navy.
And his ball playing ability will be super important against any presses.

Hello Sailor

Come on now.
I was replying to a reference to whether a younger player [Storm] being spry enough and was asking whether Sainsbury has had plenty of game time recently because a CB pairing isn't something I think we should ideally change mid game if one member isn't quite match ft.

Wombat

Come on now.
Met him at Woy Woy Macca's before he broke into the 1st team. He was surprised that i knew who he was. A few weeks later he got his debut and the rest is history.
Welcome home Tesco.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred