• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

pjennings

Paull and Diesel are fine, I don’t know but the feeling I get is.. we needed a big player, no matter the position, for the ACL. We needed atleast one player who is genuinely a cut above. I can’t take my hat off hard enough to applaud the club getting this one done. But it’s also got me dreaming of one more super impressive signing we could make happen…
Has to be an Aussie.
Cumdog won’t come back yet,
still inside his 2 year promise to Monty and is already playing ACL.

Does garang have a loan sorted?
I'd love to get Cumdog back but he is not off-contract until June 2026. The only 'Aussie' striker to add to mix could be Fornaroli. He's getting on - but last season had 18 goals (second to Taggart) and 3 assists and is off-contract. Victory has just signed a visa striker so it is unknown how much game time will he get there. I know a lot of people will think it is akin to signing Stefan Mauk from the Adelaide diving team but he is an experienced striker that does not rely on pace. A 1 plus 1 contract - with the option with the club probably to tide us over until a hopeful Cumdog return may suit us well.

Wishful thinking but Garang and Bruno would do nicely for me. I still think the ACL Elite is a bridge too far - but it would give us a real shot of a threepeat domestically.

Meerkat

I'd love to get Cumdog back but he is not off-contract until June 2026. The only 'Aussie' striker to add to mix could be Fornaroli. He's getting on - but last season had 18 goals (second to Taggart) and 3 assists and is off-contract. Victory has just signed a visa striker so it is unknown how much game time will he get there. I know a lot of people will think it is akin to signing Stefan Mauk from the Adelaide diving team but he is an experienced striker that does not rely on pace. A 1 plus 1 contract - with the option with the club probably to tide us over until a hopeful Cumdog return may suit us well.

Wishful thinking but Garang and Bruno would do nicely for me. I still think the ACL Elite is a bridge too far - but it would give us a real shot of a threepeat domestically.
I don’t dislike him as much as I dislike Mauk. Wouldn’t say no to signing him. But we couldn’t afford him. No chance.

Allreet?

I was sitting directly behind Bruno's shot into our top corner last year. Knew it was in from the moment he hit it. I'd certainly take him for a year and if he doesn't get signed soon he just might be cheap enough for us to afford.

Big Dog

I was sitting directly behind Bruno's shot into our top corner last year. Knew it was in from the moment he hit it. I'd certainly take him for a year and if he doesn't get signed soon he just might be cheap enough for us to afford.
Me too. I thought he was great for them in the Grand Final. Holds the ball up so well and really gave our CB's a difficult shift.

shipwreck

Funny that Warshawsky got picked for the U23s when Pavlesic is out fragged "starting keeper"
Are they not both eligible?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred