• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Archie

However I can see us moving to 4231
Tulio at 10.
Yep that’s what I think.

GK - Daniel Vukovic

CB - Nathan Paull
CB - Brian Kaltak
LB - Jacob Farrell
RB - Storm Roux

CM - Max Balard
CM - Josh Nisbet

CAM - Marco Tulio
LM - Angel Torres
RM - Mikael Doka

ST - Alou Kuol

If Theo can improve his fitness we can slot him in on the wing and move Doka to RB which’ll force Roux onto the bench. Also the striker role will be a battle this year between DWH and Kuol.

Wombat

GK - Daniel Vukovic

CB - Nathan Paull (last chance)
CB - Brian Kaltak
LB - Jacob Farrell
RB - Doka

CM - Max Balard
CM - Josh Nisbet
LM - Angel Torres
RM - Theo

ST - Alou Kuol
ST- Tulio

Dylan

GK - Daniel Vukovic

CB - Nathan Paull (last chance)
CB - Brian Kaltak
LB - Jacob Farrell
RB - Doka

CM - Max Balard
CM - Josh Nisbet
LM - Angel Torres
RM - Theo

ST - Alou Kuol
ST- Tulio
Last chance for Paull already? That’s a bit harsh. Was MOTM against Sydney by far and was fine in the last match bar one error, he’s a young CB it would be stupid to drop him if he isn’t incredible in this match

Wombat

Last chance for Paull already? That’s a bit harsh. Was MOTM against Sydney by far and was fine in the last match bar one error, he’s a young CB it would be stupid to drop him if he isn’t incredible in this match
We can't afford ANY passengers in the back 4.
He was OK in the last match, excluding the OG. I haven't watched them in training so i can't tell you if he is any better than Hall, Roux or Windust.
On the 1 game i have seen.....he definately has potential but doesnt have the self belief of Nectar.....or even Hall 2 years ago. He could be a gun but cost us one more game and it will be an extended run in youth Football.

Dylan

He was OK in the last match, excluding the OG. I haven't watched them in training so i can't tell you if he is any better than Hall, Roux or Windust.
On the 1 game i have seen.....he has potential but doesnt have the self belief of Nectar.....or even Hall 2 years ago.
I guess we haven’t seen enough of him to make a full judgement, but it does seem like the idea was always he was being brought in to start and directly replace Nectar so have gotta trust the judgement I guess

Wombat

I guess we haven’t seen enough of him to make a full judgement, but it does seem like the idea was always he was being brought in to start and directly replace Nectar so have gotta trust the judgement I guess
Monty saw it but the new coach might not have the patience. Monty was a shit hot judge, especially of local talent. Dont get me wrong i can see a player there already....but schoolboy errors are hard to forgive at this level. It would be brilliant if he dominates in this next game.

Big Al

Monty saw it but the new coach might not have the patience. Monty was a shit hot judge, especially of local talent. Dont get me wrong i can see a player there already....but schoolboy errors are hard to forgive at this level. It would be brilliant if he dominates in this next game.
Nectar was up and down early and in and out before maturing and grabbing the spot.

I see it all happening with Paull to. Just still adjusting to the step up and new club as well.

Plus don’t discount the staff turnover being an issue. Needs one consistent message while learning. Now his 3rd coach at CCM within 6 months.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred