• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

In his 1st interview quoted by WSW Ziggy says "I am a winner and I want to be surrounded by other winners" Er mate, hang on. In your career, you have won precisely
f**k all
Zip
Nada
Nothing
Massive dig at CCM I expect
Exactly. And i bet that's why he left- because this club has seriously mismanaged the start of this season.
So, @FFC Mariner - if that's the reason then Gordon leaving is absolutely on both Shaun and Ken, as well as Staj.
I wonder if the club has decided who will replace Staj when they make him the scapegoat 10 rounds in?
Anyway, hope you lads and lasses give the Scottish Judas c**t all the stick he deserves when you see him

turbo

He'll be lucky to make round 3. Also doesnt fill the hole we just put in our back line. If the club expects this to placate the fans they may be in for a shock.

Big Al

Nice work. I do wonder if they have rushed the announcement to cover over the Ziggy issue. Now someone get this guy a plane

Pirate Pete

Subject to the imminent approval of his travel exemption permit, Janota will head to Australia shortly to complete mandatory quarantine before linking up with his new teammates.

FFS

bikinigirl

. which lends itself to the (conspiracy) theory that it is fake news designed to avoid answering other questions when it dominates discussion at the fan forum

. so no conspiracies necessary then

. premise remains ... no meaningful discussion likely

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

He's a decent signing, and probably our best striker. Not sure how that league compares to ours.

Last year he only scored 1 goal in 11 matches.

But, now we don't have a back line. And I can't see any relationship between ziggy going and Janota coming.

Sucks for Janota that his announcement has been marred by Ziggy's leaving - would have bee halfway exciting if Janota was announced yesterday. Today, I'm too pissed about Scottish Judas to get excited.

Coastalraider

I’m actually concerned by the timing of the Janota announcement. Shaun has said they wouldnt announce players until all the details were confirmed and the player in the country. The fact they have just announced it even though he doesn’t have his travel confirmed to me says their aren’t any other impending signings to announce, and this has been released early to gloss over the Ziggy defection.

the Janota signing itself is excellent, but given the he fact we were told a couple of weeks ago we had 3 visas and an experienced Aussie player to confirm - and all we have to show for it is an NPL player, a good foreigner that won’t be here to start the comp, and our most experienced defender walking out, I’d say we are locking in a spoon before the first 9 game period is even over.

shipwreck

This is 100% a bandaid announcement to try and smokescreen Ziggy.

Poorly handled imo because it completely goes against what Shaun was saying about signing visa players, i.e he doesn't want to announce them until they're delivered.... So now can we expect the other candidates to be announced too?

How bad is the pre season looking that Ziggy looked for another club weeks after signing back on.... f**k

Elite

On route to arguably the worst a-league side on paper in history. Bodes well for another enjoyable season.

The Janota announcement is 100% forced and used to mask Ziggy leaving. The bloke is weeks away from even being close to match ready ffs...

f**k this.

JoyfulPenguin

The announcement of Janota is clearly just trying to distract from the horrific news of Ziggy leaving. While Janota looks a decent signing I think he will struggle to get here even by round 3. Government departments close over Christmas so unless we get very lucky and it gets approved before then, then we're heading into the season with our worst squad ever.

Tevor

So, we were turned down by the defender we wanted and rushed the Janota announcement to try to cover the Ziggy debacle. What a dumpster fire this club is.
Janota will be lucky to make it onto the pitch by round 6
When we are 0 from 6 and lose to the jets in RD 1. So glad I signed up this season.

shipwreck

So, we were turned down by the defender we wanted and rushed the Janota announcement to try to cover the Ziggy debacle. What a dumpster fire this club is.
Janota will be lucky to make it onto the pitch by round 6

This 100%, how f**king stupid does the club think we are? Just admit that you f**ked it, you tried to have your cake and eat it too, dropped the ball and now are desperately trying to regain credibility by announcing a signing that won't play for 2 months...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred