• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Rowdy

Eddie Bosnar :vhappy:for his Asian expertise on the panel for Fox tonite for Melb.Victory v Suwon BlueWings (his old Korean club)

Adam: "How have been Eddie, what have you been up to of late, still kicking it about?"
Bosnar: "Yes still kicking it and love'n life living up at Terrigal"
Adam: "REALLY ? "(a bit shocked that he's living here)
Bosnar: "Yes, we plan to be there for a long time yet". :(

JoyfulPenguin

Panny Nikas scored for Sydney United 58, Eddie Bosnar scored from a free kick as well but was later sent off for a handball in the box which subsequently allowed Blacktown City to equalise at 2-2. Travis Major then scored with a lovely header to give Blacktown City the win with the game finishing 3-2. Sydney United 58 are 9th and Blacktown City are 3rd at the end of the first round.
Sydney United 58 vs Blacktown City highlights start at 3:25

Dejan Pandurevic missed a fairly difficult volley to start off the game. The Sharks would then score two unanswered goals. Pandurevic's close range shot was saved in the dying minutes to extinguish any hope of a Manly comeback. Manly sit last on goal difference after the first round.
Manly United vs Sutherland Sharks Highlights start at 5:40

Justin Pasfield's defenders failed to clear a lofted Hakoah free kick allowing Neil Jablonski to poke a shot underneath him at close range equalising with the Wolves, following Steve Price's fantastic strike. Kevin Lopes would then slide another shot past Justin Pasfield after a questionable non offside call. Wollongong would then come back to win the game 3-2 and defeat Hakoah with goals from Nicholas Bernal and Peter Simonoski. The Wollongong Wolves sit 4th after the first round.
Wollongong Wolves vs Hakoah Sydney City East Highlights start at 10:08

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
donnygumps.jpg

Hiya's , just hoping everyone can send some positives thoughts out for the Viking Overlord of the Marinators
Donnie Parkes , spoke to him in the Kendall the other day before the Smurf game and he looked positively fragile...I know his not the youngest rooster in the shed and he told me that even getting to CCLC wasa horrendous struggle, but he knuckled down and made it...Parkesy has been around the Mariners as long as I can remember , I clearly remember him (*and his orange hawaiian shirt) at the pre season cup before season One...anyway...Get better soon Donnie
;)

Rowdy

I too said g'day to him when having a quick throwdown b4 kick-off in The Kendall.

Indeed, he doesn't look very well. :(

nebakke

What a bomb by bozanic, we should look at re-signing him for next season.

I really like Ollie and wouldn't mind him back but - I also remember how many of those bombs he tried and missed, so don't sign him as a target man that's for sure ;)

How about that charge on Mitch Nicolls!? How in the world do they see that as a yellow!?

nebakke

Vukovic to return as our new #1? - if Thomas keeps going like this, Danny isn't seeing first team time with Vic ever again...

Wombat

Don't be stupid......he would drop his own keys down a drain.

Trott, Izzo and Pasfield hold the trifecta for worst keepers in HAL.

pjennings

Danny has been well-liked in all his dressing-rooms. Reddy causes trouble wherever he goes.

Danny also has his mind on other things at the moment with family concerns so I'm prepared to cut him some slack for a couple od substandard performances. As for Reddy - I would back Mathew Trott to stop the first of Ollie's goals tonight.

Wombat

The Drive bys were exposed last night. No cutting edge and Poppa made a mistake not starting Castelan.
I'm scratching them now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred