• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Grand Final - how to get early access member tickets!

turbo

Okay. Who should get them?
IMO it has to be a case of first in best dressed. The logistics of holding those seats is a problem - how long for? if they're not taken up are you offering better seats to the public than members who jumped on the presale? Does it stop people around them bringing someone extra? In your situation from what I can understand you wouldn't be getting your usual seats anyway with those extra people.

I get what you're saying and the impact on some people personally sucks but I'm not sure it's practical to do things differently.

FFC Mariner

Another thing I want to know is where are the Victory fans going before the match?
So this Gosford virgin knows where to avoid.
I know here in Adelaide the area gets a huge police influence in the area every time the Victory play as they went on a destruction spree a few times.
Not sure that has been determined but in the past they don't behave to us like they do with Sydney or Adelaide
However, there will be a few dickheads.

Meerkat

Anyone know if there will be a live site (or sites) on the coast other than the stadium? That would be a way of sharing the experienc.
As Pete said, one in Gosford is in the works, Leagues Club Park.

Personally, I think this is a great option and next best to being inside the stadium. Still share in the atmosphere etc.. pretty certain you should still hear ground announcer Pete!! 😀🙏 (@priorpeter .. do you still get the gig???)

FFC Mariner

Personally, I think this is a great option and next best to being inside the stadium. Still share in the atmosphere etc.. pretty certain you should still hear ground announcer Pete!! 😀🙏 (@priorpeter .. do you still get the gig???)
Good place for ticketless Vuck fans to let off flares

Last edited:

Big Dog

Great idea. I have friends who have membership but can’t afford tickets for the Grand Final. An option to watch and be close to the atmosphere would be a nice option for them

priorpeter

Nope. APL don’t want me, so I’ll spend my day getting appropriately sauced instead

Forum Phoenix

And how do you square these thoughts with you also wanting to buy extra tix for non members, who in theory could chew up and take member seats which surround yours?

Serious question.
Easily squared. Would have no expectation to be able to buy other allocated members seats either and would tell family or friends have to sit elsewhere. Have done so before.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred