• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Grand Final - how to get early access member tickets!

MrCelery

What a terrible experience. Had no difficulty getting onto the site at 9am. Selected my discounted ticket. Then tried to select another ticket by hittinng the 'Add tickets' button. This just took me back to the box to add the special code. Added it again and got: "

Some passwords entered are not valid
CCM##### Entitlements exhausted
Please check the password entered. Remove any spaces, commas or other invalid characters, and try again.

true believer

the problem is because they allocated 7 additional seats per member number.
the tickets have been scalped . so members get f**ked over again

true believer

What a terrible experience. Had no difficulty getting onto the site at 9am. Selected my discounted ticket. Then tried to select another ticket by hittinng the 'Add tickets' button. This just took me back to the box to add the special code. Added it again and got: "

Please check the password entered. Remove any spaces, commas or other invalid characters, and try again.
yep even if you clear cookies your f**ked

Forum Phoenix

Buying a large number of tickets was always going to be a problem, another reason I told friends they are on their own.
Yeah I wasn't going to say no to my family. They live on the south coast they but watch all the games and are keen fans. Cruel though that it should be to get a few extra seats than normal. And silly we could have had much better seats if it didn't default to sticking all tickets in one bloody row.

Last edited:

adz

Staff member
Yeah, that's the main reason I do it, and its frustrating being at big events waiting for people in front fart arsing on their phones when they can just rip a ticket out of their pocket.
Hint to those who do have tix on their phone, take a screen shot of them before you get to the statdium.

good tip although I used to do that until the lady with the scanner asked me to "change the background" on the ticket and when I said no can do, it's a screenshot, I got "SCREEN... SHOT...??? HUUHH??? Go to the ticket window and get a ticket printed out" so yeah, I always print them - other than using a membership card of course 🤣

MrCelery

yep even if you clear cookies your f**ked

Damn. I've contacted the Club to see if they can help, but They'll be rushed off their feet, so not expecting a quick reply.

If anyone can spare one ticket anywhere, I can prove I'm a member and season ticket holder. Not trying to scam a ticket I'm not entitled to.

Stuartmcateer

I think this is true. The fact someone who organises a group of six tickets (which I did for years) could buy almost fifty tickets seems like madness to me and as you say a recipe for scalpers.
Was exactly how it was for the jets GF. Members were allowed 10 tickets per membership.

It's lunacy that I could have purchased 24 tickets with a 3 person membership (I only purchased my discounted 3 tickets).

adz

Staff member
Yes. But that it still cant' go, 4, here 3 there etc... in this day and age is just absurd. This is ticketek, but their are cinema apps that work better.

there has to be a better way than this mad scramble with people getting f**ked over all over the place
if you want to have a group together it's either all in the same row or you risk it trying multiple bookings - maybe end up with something on the opposite side of the ground, maybe nothing
I guess ticketek doesnt care, as long as all the tickets sell

dlanod

That was frustrating. I was in there at 9:00am and bays 4,5,6,7 were not even available - greyed out - hard after you've sat in Bay 4 for almost two decades. Buying for ten. Only seats it would get me together were the very back row of bay 50 - and wouldn't let me choose my seats with 5 in one row and 5 right behind, which is what you would want to do. But click and it says not enough seats in this row. Presumably have to do two separate buys, which with the rush on would be madness. Which is so f**king annoying.

Was the rush that fast?

I'm assuming these bays are being held back. Last weeks semi was painless. This week though brought back memories of how much I hate the money grubbing nature of grand final ticketing. Though at least last year I got us almost on the sideline.

Charge more sure, but someone tell me a good fair reason why members should not be able to purchase their usual seats when winning the rights to host?
The best bays are getting held back because of a combination of stadium members and A-League muckity-mucks and invitees.

And yes, the rush was that fast. I got on 30 minutes late, and found two groups of four and one group of five literally anywhere in 2/3rds of the stadium (didn't check every bay because I was worried about running out of time).

This is the trade off for a true home GF - we've got a stadium with 10,000 seats less than any previous host. Even last year with negligible travelling fans from Melbourne, we still had a crowd of 26k at Parramatta so there's six thousand people that's going to miss out even before accounting for Victory fans who actually travel taking seats.

I love that it's at Gosford, despite Parramatta being a lot more convenient to me personally, but this is the inevitable and obvious downside - careful what we wish for.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

That sucks. The CCM allocation has NOT been exhausted yet.

true believer

there has to be a better way than this mad scramble with people getting f**ked over all over the place
if you want to have a group together it's either all in the same row or you risk it trying multiple bookings - maybe end up with something on the opposite side of the ground, maybe nothing
I guess ticketek doesnt care, as long as all the tickets sell
ticketek will never care unless you can financially hurt them .
they can't be contacted by email or phone .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred