• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Grand Final - how to get early access member tickets!

true believer

well i got f**ked from pillor to post and had to grab what i could .
so much for f**king membership

now i cant get back in to get another 3 tickets .so all i get is two tickets

thanks for nothing again ticketek

Tevor

I wanted my usual bay 7 but quickly realised those 4 bays will not be available as they are prime viewing spots and no doubt the APL sells them to Corporates and dignitaries. Got bay 27 on half way so happy with the compromise. Selling fast that is for sure. Glad I only purchased 4 as the more you wanted the harder it was.

Forum Phoenix

That was frustrating. I was in there at 9:00am and bays 4,5,6,7 were not even available - greyed out - hard after you've sat in Bay 4 for almost two decades. Buying for ten. Only seats it would get me together were the very back row of bay 50 - and wouldn't let me choose my seats with 5 in one row and 5 right behind, which is what you would want to do. But click and it says not enough seats in this row. Presumably have to do two separate buys, which with the rush on would be madness. Which is so f**king annoying.

Was the rush that fast?

I'm assuming these bays are being held back. Last weeks semi was painless. This week though brought back memories of how much I hate the money grubbing nature of grand final ticketing. Though at least last year I got us almost on the sideline.

Charge more sure, but someone tell me a good fair reason why members should not be able to purchase their usual seats when winning the rights to host?

Last edited:

Wedgie

Stupid me ordered the print at home option when I could have just had them on my phone.
No PDFs were attached to the order history email and even though I can see the tix I bought on my app there's no option to download. I assume these will be sent out later which happens at quite a few evens, anyone heard anything?

Tevor

That was frustrating. I was in there at 9:00am and bays 4,5,6,7 were not even available - greyed out - hard after you've sat in Bay 4 for almost two decades. Buying for ten. Only seats it would get me together were the very back row of bay 50 - and wouldn't let me choose my seats with 5 in one row and 5 right behind, which is what you would want to do. But click and it says not enough seats in this row. Presumable have to do two separate buys, which with the rush on would be madness. Which is so f**king annoying.

Was the rush that fast?

I'm assuming these bays are being held back. Last weeks semi was painless. This week though brought back memories of how much I hate the money grubbing nature of grand final ticketing. Though at least last year I got us almost on the sideline.

Charge more sure, but someone tell me a good fair reason why members should not be able to purchase their usual seats when winning the rights to host?
Buying a large number of tickets was always going to be a problem, another reason I told friends they are on their own.

Josho Howe

I wanted my usual bay 7 but quickly realised those 4 bays will not be available as they are prime viewing spots and no doubt the APL sells them to Corporates and dignitaries. Got bay 27 on half way so happy with the compromise. Selling fast that is for sure. Glad I only purchased 4 as the more you wanted the harder it was.
Ayo, I thought this was a thread about ticketing

true believer

That was frustrating. I was in there at 9:00am and bays 4,5,6,7 were not even available - greyed out - hard after you've sat in Bay 4 for almost two decades. Buying for ten. Only seats it would get me together were the very back row of bay 50 - and wouldn't let me choose my seats with 5 in one row and 5 right behind, which is what you would want to do. But click and it says not enough seats in this row. Presumable have to do two separate buys, which with the rush on would be madness. Which is so f**king annoying.

Was the rush that fast?

and not even that . if once you were caught and tried to get some seats .
you couldn't get any of the extra tickets your allocated .
while the scalpers were given my seats because they brought 50 at a time !

adz

Staff member
Stupid me ordered the print at home option when I could have just had them on my phone.
No PDFs were attached to the order history email and even though I can see the tix I bought on my app there's no option to download. I assume these will be sent out later which happens at quite a few evens, anyone heard anything?

pdf is always better anyway - the scanners suck especially trying to read mobile tickets
they will be available in order history closer to game day

edit: not just the scanners but the mobile coverage is always dodgy around the stadium so a bit of a risk imo relying on being able to load a mobile ticket

Josho Howe

Should appear a few days out. Same thing for mobile tickets. Has a 'won't display till 48 hours out' thing on them

Wedgie

pdf is always better anyway - the scanners suck especially trying to read mobile tickets

edit: not just the scanners but the mobile coverage is always dodgy around the stadium so a bit of a risk imo relying on being able to load a mobile ticket
Yeah, that's the main reason I do it, and its frustrating being at big events waiting for people in front fart arsing on their phones when they can just rip a ticket out of their pocket.
Hint to those who do have tix on their phone, take a screen shot of them before you get to the statdium.

Forum Phoenix

Exactly. By having a larger chunk of my family that wanted to come, I've actually been screwed in getting good seats. (even though I did everything by the book in the most timely fashion possible.) Feel sorry for my inception member parents both well into 70's who I now have to tell we have much worse seats than usual even though I was willing to pay.

Their first question will be, why can't they sit their usual seats... because there's bound to be someone more important than you that the APL would prefer to put in your usual seat? I was hoping I could compensate them by saying, don't worry, we got X great seats. But now, we're a long way back for some old eyes.

f**king greed. Why is it so hard for people to understand that looking look after people and the world we live in is the most important thing we can do. But we can't even do it for a bloody football match.

Rant over. Going back in my hole now.

Last edited:

dlanod

Had to wait to get to work before I could get tickets for our family of four. No groups of four left in Cat B or C, but not missing this so we're now in Cat A, Bay 3, for about a bit more than I was expecting to pay.

But for context, it's less than I paid for one ticket to the 2019 AFL Grand Final. ;)

Josho Howe

It is wild how many people get to the gate and can't scan their ticket, hold the line up and all they had to bloody do was:

1 - aim the barcode at the scanner
2 - turn the damn phone brightness up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred