• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Ads

That’s it isn’t it.
He won’t reveal how he is doing business with the combination.

* Show is how much you want?
* Show is exactly what you would get?

shipwreck

Sorry Champ, you don't get to have it both ways.

He is acting like it's a burden to own a football club, grow some balls you pussy.
Seriously, that's the most pissweak statement I've ever heard, I'm siding more and more with Lucy Zelic, it's an insult to the mariners and an insult to the competition to try and make us feel sorry for you because you can't afford it.

Sell the club for a price that reflects its current value, to someone who is willing to lose "their limited funds" in making us not be a complete laughing stock, if you're in a position to afford a football club, a dream for most, you don't get to be shit at it just because you "can't afford it" f**k off

Insertnamehere

Charlesworth has listened and responded. He would like to clear up a couple of things.

• He has been virtually funding the club for close to 10 years now, not 6
  • He has been seeking investment/funding for the same period and it is obviously difficult/impossible
  • If there is a clear consensus he is not wanted he will spend his limited funds elsewhere
So....there's that.
So he's had 10 years to get some one on board. He's had 10 years to set up a community partnership regime.
10 years is a very long time to not run a business into the ground.
I'm doubtful he could sell the licence to be relocated because that would deprive the new league of revenue.
So he can just shut the doors and hand the keys back but that's not going to happen.

turbo

Charlesworth has listened and responded. He would like to clear up a couple of things.

• He has been seeking investment/funding for the same period and it is obviously difficult/impossible
  • If there is a clear consensus he is not wanted he will spend his limited funds elsewhere
So....there's that.

If the podcast team have MCs attention perhaps they could open some dialogue with him about how to improve his relationship with the club supporters. I'm not talking the obvious SpEnD mOrE mOnEy!!!!!11!!!1 kind of response but some genuine communication addressing our situation, our spending limits and his feelings on the situation. Right now MC is in a silent punching bag role but if that is grating a bit and he's tempted to pack it up then it needs a rethink.

I'm not saying he needs to be praised but if theres a bit more transparency and he comes across as genuine it might help a little. Keeping his head down isnt sending the right message by now.

Insertnamehere

So....there's that.
I also think as you boys said, MC and the club have swiped so many people, organisations and businesses on the coast, he and his cronies need to get out there and cup some balls. None of this woe is me shit from management, get in there and get f**king active. Don't leave it to the poor bastards who are your defacto punching bags (CCM staff).

Big Al

It was fun while it lasted but that last bit says you don’t want me then fine I’ll take my ball im going home

Ironbark

He reads the club’s social media and is “very aware of the feeling out there”. Take a look at the Mariners Facebook and you’ll find what has/is being said
I do feel sorry for MC too but surely he knows full well how 8 losses in a row after 6 years of mostly spoons is going to go down with the fans right? Emotionally, negatively and irrationally is all that could be expected.
From MC's point of view it's not ideal but surely expected.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Since the season has been, spooned and coronered , you think Staj should just chuck in some young guys for shits and giggles

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami