• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Big Al

My point is that Lewis F Miller is no worse a right back and in all likelyhood will be cheaper. He is also a Monty "graduate"
Lewis is a little worse but has more potential. Needs to tidy up getting back to defend the break.
Miller offense is horrible to. He absolutely kills any attacks. Needs to keep it simple.

The pod where Ken basically says if he wants to stay at the club he needs to be a RB but thinks he’s a CB is very telling.

That said young and hungry and not that much worse.

We need another RB in the squad though.

Hopefully we don’t go for Roux again

Ozhammer

I am hoping the rumoured ‘German International’ is Muller, as he seems to be a hard working and intelligent player, whereas Baumjohan is a bit too relaxed (I hesitate to say lazy but you get my drift).

I recall Ken saying on the pod that we were likely to look at signing visa players that were already in the league, so this certainly would fit that narrative.

Forum Phoenix

Have spoken with a couple of people who have shared a dressing room with him (both players and coaches) as well as a couple of people outside of football - not a bad word said about him. I’d take him.
Interesting. Though has to be said, someone who will boil your kids pet rabbit if they hear of any slight also seems to have this effect on people,

Forum Phoenix

bit harsh, he was more than serviceable defensively. Not brilliant going forward admittedly. Did a good job for us though.
could be improved upon but I think Monty rates Miller better any how, so maybe an academy promotion to be back up

For mine Miller is clearly a better prospect long term and Nigro was clearly the weakest of our back line. Modern game you have to be able to carry the ball forward effectively. Regardless, Miler is only 20, Rowles is 23. A year ago, most were saying Kye wasn't good enough. While a handful of us were saying, huge promise, just needs time. I think Nigro's concentration and decision making is better than Lewis, but that is the norm for younger players, and in most other regards, Miller has better skills and physical attributes.

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

lUPM0Y.gif

or image search.....

482b3131cdc18889d00509c3837bc708

Insertnamehere

For mine Miller is clearly a better prospect long term and Nigro was clearly the weakest of our back line. Modern game you have to be able to carry the ball forward effectively. Regardless, Miler is only 20, Rowles is 23. A year ago, most were saying Kye wasn't good enough. While a handful of us were saying, huge promise, just needs time. I think Nigro's concentration and decision making is better than Lewis, but that is the norm for younger players, and in most other regards, Miller has better skills and physical attributes.
Miller is a great option at CB,RB and DM. Hes big, hes quick, good on the ball. His defence needs a bit of work and his application wheb going forward needs a clean up. The biggest upside is he's 20.

Ima put it out there that if he does that and gets his attitude right he could be up there with Heff or Rose, maybe a tier down with Pedj Boj.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred