• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca Brasi

I would like to thank the FFA for changing the start time to 7pm as I otherwise could not attend.
Now for next week could you arrange to have Mooy and Fornaroli suspended?

BaysideMariner

Thanks Shaun for the response to Q's & the THOROUGH explanation of the processes and system's, which gives a good deal of insight into why things panned out the way they did and for those that were affected.

Let's hope all of the these issues and concerns combined, arm you & the Club in trying to deal with FFA in ensuring they dont happen again.

But then again ...... it's the FFA, so good luck with that. ;)

(Edit: typed most of the below at midday today prior to Shauns response. & was sidetracked, subsequently Shaun then posted his above response which deals with many points within my below post)

But feel I need to post it anyway.
FFS, where do i start?

That's a pretty big exaggeration, NO WAY was I having a 'shot at the club' as you misconstrue.

After highlighting some facts about how early in the day it was first reported by Rushton on social media, (which I've since personally seen a txt on a friends phone from a CCM staffer time-stamped prior to 11am notifying them of the change in KOff) I was merely asking some questions.

Yes the club have no control over the actual re-scheduling, I think that's obvious. However they do have control over how, when & the time they take to notify members of the change.

Thanks, as it was he who the questions were asked of, not your self ;)

To you and maybe others .....perhaps it is minor.

For me, it was minor.

But I think the family who drove from Penrith arriving at 12pm to then find out about the change, have to sit around and twiddle their thumbs for 7 hours, & also have to put their hand in their pocket for dinner pre-game - which they mightn't budgeted for might beg to differ to it being a minor problem.

Likewise those that I know of that turned around and went home.

Then why start it with the pedantics of whether "1hr 50min" (the time it factually took the club to send me an email) & calling it "nearly 2 hours" is just stretching the truth tooooo far. again :rolleyes:

Wow, like wipe-out !!! You could have saved all our fingers dont ya think, wrongly implying I'm having a bitch when I'm just ASKING QUESTIONS.

To me, asking a question which can possibly identify a problem is 50% of the way towards a solution for the actual problem identified.

So did this guy to, who wasn't half bad at solving problems:
https://litemind.com/problem-definition/

As Shaun said in his first post:

Read his whole post, his tone and words suggest questions are ok too. ;)

"answer as many questions as I can to you guys on here. I won't always have the most popular or favourite answers but I will answer as honestly as I can."

As for the muppet who insuated my tone in asking my questions constituted me as, 'attacking the person' & being an 'Agressive Arsehole'. ???

Agression comes from the human emotion of anger, which when posting I most definitely WASN'T.

Although I did point out that other's who become inconvenienced or negatively affected by being 'notified late' of the re-schedule would be 'pissed-off'.

Maybe you confused 'me' with 'them'.

Either way, just for future reference when trying to read-between my lines. If I were to be angry I would use these little things called "emoticons or emojis". They look like this:
:fireup::fireup::fireup::mad::mad::mad::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

Or better yet just use the English language and plainly iterate "I'm pissed-off" or if were to attack a person rather than the problem, it'd look like this;
"Shaun is a shit CEO !!!" which he clearly isn't.

Sighhhhh.

Hope that helps you with your confused understanding of my intial post. :):):)

(Happy emojis x3 means I'm all good now, cheers ;))
Muppet here......
Thanks for the response. I will take back my choice of words and apologize.

Rowdy

Remember him from Darryl Somers "Hey Hey It's Saturday" TV Show on Ch9 .........
25 YEARS AGO !

Cant say it any plainer:
'scraping the bottom of a barrel'

FFC Mariner

Having given up smoking,that was the 1st half time I have ever spent inside the ground in 11 seasons.

Is that idiot entertainer representative of what I've been missing?

Must have seemed like a good idea to someone

rbakersmith

Is that idiot entertainer representative of what I've been missing?

Nope, that's probably been the worst entertainment (if you could call it that) I've seen at a game.

Quite often the dancers from Lee Academy will put on a performance; there's also various competitions run on the pitch from time to time.

@Shaun Mielekamp, please tell us that the club had nothing to do with hiring him? It might go down well at kids birthday parties, but definitely not in a stadium for a football game...

Shaun Mielekamp

Nope, that's probably been the worst entertainment (if you could call it that) I've seen at a game.

Quite often the dancers from Lee Academy will put on a performance; there's also various competitions run on the pitch from time to time.

@Shaun Mielekamp, please tell us that the club had nothing to do with hiring him? It might go down well at kids birthday parties, but definitely not in a stadium for a football game...
Super Hubert was a sponsored promo from the match day partner. Aimed to catch everyone attention - I think it achieved that outcome. Not a club promo.

woodstock10

Shaun Mielekamp, A Melbourne victory supporter here. Central coast is my second team, as you guys have produced lots of socceroos, with our current captain mile jedinak hailing from there, and a socceroo legend in Alex Tobin being the first youth team coach of the club.

Am a big liverpool and luis garcia fan as well. Hope you guys could work so,etching out with Luis garcia for next season. His knowledge will be useful for the new centre of excellence, being a former youth product of Barcelona.

In fact will be heading up just to support the luis garcia evening event :)

Hope to say g'day then.

Cheers.
Michael

Manny_ccm

The attention of what? I have no recall of any brand?
Tumbi Tyres and More were repeatedly announced as the match day sponsor and particularly in reference to Super Hubert and that was clearly heard from Bay 15 where the PA is pretty hard to hear at times.

Paolo

Tumbi Tyres and More were repeatedly announced as the match day sponsor and particularly in reference to Super Hubert and that was clearly heard from Bay 15 where the PA is pretty hard to hear at times.
Could barely hear any of his rambling or PA announements (PA).

Big Al

Surprised if he has a clearance to be in the vicinity of kids!

At least Gosford station was clean for 15mins.

Wow you linked him to Tumbi Tyres, now you say It I do remember them being mentioned but was to busy going WTF to link them.

If it was for mental illness then yeah would have got the link.

Hope they stick to tyres

Rowdy

If it was an anti-drugs campaign, would of made sense.

"Kid's DON'T DO Meth, you'll think that wearing a Super Man outfit will give you the power to make objects dissapear by simply mumbling incoherently"

If only he had the power to make himself disappear on the day.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Super Hubert was a sponsored promo from the match day partner. Aimed to catch everyone attention - I think it achieved that outcome. Not a club promo.

May need to do a little 'auditioning' in the future perhaps. ;)

Shaun, just get yourself a red cup, a little of Simon Cowell's smugness & away you go. :p
images-12_zpsjsp5b6fe.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member