• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ACL 09 - the who, the what, the where.

marinermick

brett said:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_T22zGPrUQY

Not too much of their fans on Youtube with English named vids, if you click through you can see them by their unique light blue colour.

great - japanese smurfs

brett

This reminds me of the Nich-master Boz warm-up days.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4cv8plwC-j0&feature=related

serious14

marinermick said:
wonder how long before we get beseiged by weird arse posts from japanese fans like what happened on the sydney forum

Hello chief let's talk why not - I like to marinate very much so, you answer my questions 100%

marinermick said:
FFC Mariner said:
Will wait for match dates and then try to get the cheapest way there.

container ships

Jump on one in the queue at Newcastle - it will move sooner or later.  :piralaugh:

brett

marinermick said:
wonder how long before we get beseiged by weird arse posts from japanese fans like what happened on the sydney forum

Thinking the same thing.

They will find it ridiculous having to fly into Sydney, then travel 1.2 hours on a horribly slow train to get here.

I wonder how soon we can get an estimation of how many will come?

samurai

Just check the draw
Kawasaki Frontale is a offensive team and one of my favourite teams.
Kawasaki is just next to Tokyo but it takes more than 2hours to get to the Todoroki studium. Last year I went to the studium and took more than 30munites nearest train station on foot but I think shuttle bus will be there.
I will give some information about the Flontale and the studium who plan to go there.

marinermick

brett said:
marinermick said:

Thinking the same thing.

They will find it ridiculous having to fly into Sydney, then travel 1.2 hours on a horribly slow train to get here.

the marinators club should be looking at hosting them for a function at a cost of $200 per head non-member, $5 per head marinators club member

serious14

brett said:
marinermick said:

Thinking the same thing.

Admittedly, to get to Tianjin without taking 3 flights you have to fly into Beijing and get a train - said train goes at 330km/h, but whatever.  :p

Surely there'd be some Kawasaki fans living in Sydney/over here for Uni??

marinermick

samurai said:
Just check the draw
Kawasaki Frontale is a offensive team and one of my favourite teams.
Kawasaki is just next to Tokyo but it takes more than 2hours to get to the Todoroki studium. Last year I went to the studium and took more than 30munites nearest train station on foot but I think shuttle bus will be there.
I will give some information about the Flontale and the studium who plan to go there.

cheers

the more info the better

brett

Just cruising wikipedia - Kawasaki is a sister city to Sheffield in England. It is all a conspiracy!

fwiw their Aussie sister city is Wollongong.

brett

OK, last vid, I promise. Wait til a minute or so in to see their fans in full glory.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=g6CvV1sHD90&NR=1

FFC Mariner

What would we all prefer, Scum getting another wooden spoon or meeting them in the (stupidly 1 legged) Rd of 16?

Wooden spoon please

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
What would we all prefer, Scum getting another wooden spoon or meeting them in the (stupidly 1 legged) Rd of 16?

Wooden spoon please

round of 16 because them winning the last three games helps us to top two or premiership

northernspirit

marinermick said:
brett said:
marinermick said:

Thinking the same thing.

the marinators club should be looking at hosting them for a function at a cost of $200 per head non-member, $5 per head marinators club member
thats still bugger all for them lol

FFC Mariner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing-Tianjin_high-speed_rail

BeijingTianjin Intercity Rail
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Beijing-Tianjin high-speed rail)
Jump to: navigation, search
Map showing the line in relation to the current Beijing-Tianjin railway line and the Jingjintang Expressway

The BeijingTianjin Intercity Rail (simplified Chinese: 京津城际铁路; traditional Chinese: 京津城際鐵路) is a 114 km high-speed rail line between Beijing and Tianjin in China. It was put into service on August 1, 2008 and CRH trains running on the line at a top speed of 350 km/h are the fastest conventional trains in the world.[1][2]

The 120 km journey between Beijing and Tianjin, a city co-hosting football matches at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, was shortened from the original 70 minutes to 30 minutes.

BTW, 1st class tickets are about $20.

fedelta

frontale_home08.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member