• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2024/2025 Memberships

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

It's beginning to creep in...

Staff leaving and cheap arse treble merch. Football fans don't like being treated like cattle they like to feel they belong and are well looked after. It's not a normal business. Crazy though that these feelings are starting to bubble when we've just gone back to back champions and won a treble. Damn the off season! Get the announcements coming!

We've got an awesome coach and the most interested owner in years... ride the wave to huge profits! Err I mean to more success for the team!

Didn't know about staff leaving, but yeah, really disappointed with the merch. It looks like they stole MV's intern and they knocked the designs up on their phone in about 5min at the pub. Complete lack of ETA at time of ordering wasn't great either, though that seems consistent with the shitshow that is member renewals.

Though as we said a few weeks ago - if they got their shit together, they'd be selling memberships at the grand final.

Bit concerned about the business operations side of things at the moment. I really hope the sponsors aren't seeing the same slide.

Yeah, hate to compare us that shitshow up the road, but it’s a fair point. No sign of merch or finals priority? What’s the point?

No, we absolutely should be compared to them.

When our main rival is running rings around us when it comes to this, the club needs to pull their head out of their arse. We should be constantly comparing ourselves to them because it's a bad look when they're treating their fans better than us.

Meerkat

Didn't know about staff leaving, but yeah, really disappointed with the merch. It looks like they stole MV's intern and they knocked the designs up on their phone in about 5min at the pub. Complete lack of ETA at time of ordering wasn't great either, though that seems consistent with the shitshow that is member renewals.

Though as we said a few weeks ago - if they got their shit together, they'd be selling memberships at the grand final.

Bit concerned about the business operations side of things at the moment. I really hope the sponsors aren't seeing the same slide.

No, we absolutely should be compared to them.

When our main rival is running rings around us when it comes to this, the club needs to pull their head out of their arse. We should be constantly comparing ourselves to them because it's a bad look when they're treating their fans better than us.
I don’t know thet there are any office staff left from the pre-Peil era… ?

Corsair

Am I correct in interpreting that none of the memberships even include a hat?

How to I redeem my members cap?
Your membership pack will contain a unique password which will allow you to redeem your membership online via our store. Members will be able to opt for postage or collection.
Caps WILL NOT be given out at the stadium.
PLEASE NOTE: there are only a limited number of caps available for redemption, once the allocation is exhausted there will be no further availability.

So there will be about 5 caps available and if you're not first in tough titty!.

Corsair

My Membership type does not include a physical membership card. Can I purchase one?
If you wish to purchase a physical membership card, please contact the membership team after mid-August. There will be a charge of $10, and the card can be collected from our shop or at the membership tent on games days.

That's very cheeky.

Corsair

This statement gives me the impression that all members get access to Finals tickets, that should include Supporter membership?

As a member, will I have priority access to A-Leagues Finals Series tickets?

Yes. One of the many benefits of being a Member is you will be granted priority access to purchase tickets prior to public sale. Members will be notified via email when tickets are available for purchase with instructions on how to do so.
Please note: Finals Series tickets are managed by the APL and Ticketek.

Hello Sailor

No sign of merch or finals priority? What’s the point?
For me the point is allocated seating during the season. I have so many hats etc and I dont need any more. The merch is often poor quality and overpriced. I can see an argument for finals ticket priority [but if I cant make the games, I still get to watch on TV]. If the change to membership entitlements is a necessary cost saving to keep the club viable then that's OK with me, but there should be something from the club to that effect.

Meerkat

I just want a season ticket that gets me:

Entry to home games
Entry to scum away
Ability to scoop up finals tickets early

End of

Also, the 5 hats are gone :)
We have hats from every year, as most of us would. Used to be hat, scarf, lanyard. It’s a thing. Those things are important.

Part of getting new fans on board is giving them at the very least a hat.

It’s bullshit.

Last edited:

Hello Sailor

My Membership type does not include a physical membership card. Can I purchase one?
If you wish to purchase a physical membership card, please contact the membership team after mid-August. There will be a charge of $10, and the card can be collected from our shop or at the membership tent on games days.

That's very cheeky.
Looks like full ALM memberships get a physical card.

Will I receive a membership pack?
All ALM full season members will receive a membership pack which will include a plastic membership card via post ahead of the season commencement. Should you purchase your membership after the season has begun you can expect to receive it within 21 days.
All Membership types will receive a digital pass that can be used to gain access to games in the meantime.

priorpeter

For me the point is allocated seating during the season. I have so many hats etc and I dont need any more. The merch is often poor quality and overpriced. I can see an argument for finals ticket priority [but if I cant make the games, I still get to watch on TV]. If the change to membership entitlements is a necessary cost saving to keep the club viable then that's OK with me, but there should be something from the club to that effect.
I think you misread.
My comment was about the supporter memberships, which doesn’t provide allocated seating (or any seating for that matter), and now also doesn’t include any merch or priority access to finals tickets.

Corsair

We have hats from every year, as most of us world. Used to be hat, scarf, lanyard. It’s a thing. Those things are important.

Part of getting new fans on board is giving them at the very least a hat.

It’s bullshit.
The hats are the best marketing tool the club have, free advertising on the coast year round. For a lot of members it'll be the only piece of merch they wear.

Corsair

Looks like full ALM memberships get a physical card.

Will I receive a membership pack?
All ALM full season members will receive a membership pack which will include a plastic membership card via post ahead of the season commencement. Should you purchase your membership after the season has begun you can expect to receive it within 21 days.
All Membership types will receive a digital pass that can be used to gain access to games in the meantime.
Missed that thanks, that's good news.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred