• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2024/2025 Memberships

Meerkat

Sadly, any supplier will have a minimum order size. The numbers CCM would use make the whole thing uneconomic. Simply put, we are too small to have merch options that other clubs/codes would.

Ditto shirt quality - we just dont sell enough
We managed to outfit the fans in hats, scarves and lanyards when we were in the doldrums. Also remember stickers and lunch boxes.

VonBowellski

Just been on the phone to the club about being an interstate member on how disappointing it was what the club was offering. I was told but a very helpful staff member (not sure if they want their name mentioned) that there will be the 3 and 6 game memberships coming out when the draw is worked out starting from about $75 adult which will include most items (core pack, pass, exclusive/early access etc). mentioned that the club was coping a bit of a whacking on here and does anyone monitor it now after Shaun, Ian, and Dan left the club. Also pointed out the Jets supporter member perks and how the hell are they offering better then us?

Anyway, haven't renewed (going on 8 years i think), I am going to wait to see what the club does regarding supporters membership and/or 3 game pass.

Ironbark

I'm waiting because I was told the club and my work (a sponsor) are sorting out a deal of sorts. Don't know what that means yet. Had it on auto-renew but took it off when I was told.

Do think that non-ticketed members should have access to priority tickets for finals either way. My reasoning is two-fold.
Firstly - most non-ticketed members can't get to regular games, usually from living at distance. They still choose to support the club financially and deserve to have the option.
Secondly - after the GF there will be a wave of those who want in, but may not be ready for the full commitment. Having the halfway options with discounted tickets is a great way to hook those customers, get them to more games, make them feel a part of the club and maybe convert them to full time members. We don't want to risk having a bunch of near-members shy away from taking the leap.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'm waiting because I was told the club and my work (a sponsor) are sorting out a deal of sorts. Don't know what that means yet. Had it on auto-renew but took it off when I was told.

Do think that non-ticketed members should have access to priority tickets for finals either way. My reasoning is two-fold.
Firstly - most non-ticketed members can't get to regular games, usually from living at distance. They still choose to support the club financially and deserve to have the option.
Secondly - after the GF there will be a wave of those who want in, but may not be ready for the full commitment. Having the halfway options with discounted tickets is a great way to hook those customers, get them to more games, make them feel a part of the club and maybe convert them to full time members. We don't want to risk having a bunch of near-members shy away from taking the leap.
Thanks for that.

So, will non-ticketed members have the opportunity to upgrade later on? You'd hope so.

I'll have to call them as well

midfielder

Just thinking with APL cuts, and Ch 10 seemingly in trouble, this could be one of those times given the last three years that we go .... here is my membership ... IMO this is not the year to be nit-picking this is the year the club needs members support.... and by and large they have earned it over the past three years...

Meerkat

Gee, some Debbie downers on here. I’ve renewed and it is what it is. Read the article about how broke the APL is then you may not be so surprised it’s not business as usual. The club is probably under more pressure now than the bad old days.
You could think that if the same was occurring across the league.

Gutting the membership perks, especially the “supporter” pass, following on from a treble winning never seen before year of ultimate success, seems insane. Regardless of how you look at it.

Tevor

Just thinking with APL cuts, and Ch 10 seemingly in trouble, this could be one of those times given the last three years that we go .... here is my membership ... IMO this is not the year to be nit-picking this is the year the club needs members support.... and by and large they have earned it over the past three years...
Spot on, I’ll do and buy as much as I can this season as we will need it to stay afloat.

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Exactly. So let non-ticketed member have access to finals and the club will get more. Not hard to figure out

turbo

Gee, some Debbie downers on here. I’ve renewed and it is what it is. Read the article about how broke the APL is then you may not be so surprised it’s not business as usual. The club is probably under more pressure now than the bad old days.
I would say with the reduced distribution it’s more important than ever to be nailing the admin and back office stuff. Don’t give people a reason to think twice or get their nose out of joint.

FFC Mariner

I would say with the reduced distribution it’s more important than ever to be nailing the admin and back office stuff. Don’t give people a reason to think twice or get their nose out of joint.
I'd kinda side with the club here. I remember when Shaun decided not to flood the coast with free tickets, so much whining.
CCM is a private company not a community organisation, they have no obligation to do anything other than what suits them. So the scum are giving people more?
That will be because they aren't treble winners who are arguably Australia's best ever football club.
Why would CCM do anything to drive finals ticket sales? Every cent goes to APL

Meerkat

CCM is a private company not a community organisation, they have no obligation to do anything other than what suits them.
Correct. But this is exactly the attitude that shows disregard for the fans, if they care about retaining them.
That will be because they aren't treble winners who are arguably Australia's best ever football club.
And this is the attitude that I fear is behind the disregard. It’s just like hiking up finals tickets because it’s a “premium product” that people will be prepared to shell over cash for.

A membership however takes a lot more commitment and a lot more cash and there are many who will not pay it if they are not wholly committed.

Tevor

I don’t recall any membership period people aren’t complaining about this or that. With the position the APL are in we should be glad there is going to be a comp.

I recall you were a very big advocate for the APL. Look what they are doing now, it’s them not the club who is doing their best under very difficult circumstances.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred