• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

tuftman

serious14 said:
Foriegnmariner said:
The album has been leaked?

Just 4 songs - Uprising, Resistance, Undisclosed Desires, United States of Eurasia - working on the others.

The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There (Remastered) - f*cking sublime.  ;D

HAS NOW MUTHAf**kA

Exogenesis: Symphony

grendel

Wake Up with Wogan - BBC iPlayer
He's announced he's leaving the breakfast spot after so many decades and at age 70something!  End of an era in British radio broadcasting - it still beats the drivel on Australian radio

tuftman

brennan said:
resistance- muse.
(yes james, I caved)

_nothing_wrong with caving

Foreignmariner- highly contemplating getting the lyrics of Part III tattooed on my wrist :D

The entire 'The Resistance' album, again

Tassiemariner

Cave is also a good song from the Showbiz album :p

I'll go to the tattoo parlour with you tuftman but i'll have to settle for just Exogenesis on my wrist :D

serious14

We get discount rates if all three of us go??  :p

Brennan - was it worth it??  ;)

The Beatles - Revolution (Remastered)

tuftman

Exogenesis- Overture *Shivers down spine*

Cave is a top song actually, its getting used on this tour actually

And we'd best hope we do get a discount :p

Sean

Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan

as a part of Air's Late Night Tales compilation featuring The Clash, Black Sabbath, Elliot Smith, The Band, Sebastien Tellier, Cat Power and more.

Great purchase.

typool

i never use to listen to Muse before this thread started, now all the Muse fans have turned me into a fan..

Thanks guys

Tassiemariner

typool said:
i never use to listen to Muse before this thread started, now all the Muse fans have turned me into a fan..

Thanks guys
:D
to be honest i'm slightly the same, liked the 4 big singles (SMBH, Starlight, Stockholm and TIRO) but wasn't a hardcore fan, but nowwwwwww :D :D

Parlez Vous Francais - Art vs Science

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred