• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

J

jiggles

A Chelsea win (another 4-0 win over Bolton), a Tottenham loss and Liverpool lose to Fulham. All round a pretty good night :D

dibo

FFC Mariner said:
Blah blah, weakened side

Blah blah 9 men

comfy 3 points really

yep, it was comfy in the end. i still think taking torres off was baffling, and the confidence that came through the whites then was palpable. degen shouldn't have been sent off, but that doesn't change that fulham wanted it a lot more and on the day looked far more capable. it wasn't a little guys vs big guys game - that's the worry for liverpool. fulham were more than a match.

dibo

Sym said:
maybe he copped a sly injury ?

Iunno I didn't watch it

He looked surprised and was muttering and swearing his way to the bench... Wasn't playing too well, but his bad days are still f**king good.

More baffling again was Benayoun coming off. I mean really... Someone had a big drink of the loony juice on Saturday morning I think.

FFC Mariner

Playing Benayoun wide was even more astounding.

Perhaps Rafa has written off the EPL already and been told that if they fail in Europe, he is gone (along with torres you imagine).

Can you think what Torres would do up front for Arsenal..........

Kareem

who cares if they cant win the EPL...at the moment they wont make the top 4- that will mean no Europe, and will certainly challenge Torres' love for the club!
Sure if they win the CL they are safe, but LOL, just lol :p

FFC Mariner

Torres love for the club will last for as long as the cheques keep coming and noone comes in with a better offer.

Badge kissing at another club soon methinks

J

jiggles

FFC Mariner said:
David Votoupal said:
Everton draw at home AGAIN.

What a meh season this is turning out to be :headbutt:

and this differs from a normal Everton season how exactly?

ty for my late night zoflz.

Bring on Man U next week :) I'm feeling a 2-1 win to the Blues (Ok, we'll prob get slaughtered...but James's taunts don't hurt as much from that far away.)

serious14

The way you're playing at the moment, combined with our semi-comical defending?? 

No waaaaaaaaaay, 3-0/3-1 to your lot.

J

jiggles

I expect to see photos of you at the bridge, in blue if we win. kkthnx.

FFC Mariner

dibo said:
FFC Mariner said:
David Votoupal said:
Everton draw at home AGAIN.

What a meh season this is turning out to be :headbutt:

and this differs from a normal Everton season how exactly?

you're a cocky c**t at the moment aren't you? :piralaugh:

"To be one of the best seven teams in the league is going to be very difficult for us on an annual basis," he explained. "The club is not necessarily geared for that.

"More and more money is being spent and the top four is rapidly becoming the top seven in terms of financial power.

"It would be nice if we could treat our fans to a season when they are not biting their nails into the last two or three games and be a good enough team to occasionally spring surprises like we did yesterday."

Nail/Head

Forum Phoenix

serious14 said:
The way you're playing at the moment, combined with our semi-comical defending?? 

No waaaaaaaaaay, 3-0/3-1 to your lot.

Agree sadly... (Tighter score line though imo)

Poko,
Chelski look hot to trot - most fluid I've seen them in a while.
We look decent, but not as fluent or potent.

Obertan looks interseting Serious, though shocking miss against the Rovers :headbutt:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred