• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

FFC Mariner

Aston Villa 

Sunderland

Burnley  

Hull City  v  Portsmouth   = draw

Tottenham Hotspur 

Blackburn Rovers (nailed on certs) 

Bolton Wanderers 

Manchester United (and Rafa goes after the game)

Manchester City  v  Fulham  = Draw/Fulham win

Arsenal

Part_Timer

f**k you villa crush my multi early on, dont even give me a little hope...then my boys do over yids ffs should have just gone on them at 8.50$

Sym

sorry, I was way sloshed for the game, was Di Santo sitting on our bench ?

also

SFL is back in form yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

serious14

Ugh, that was gutless.  *shakes head in disgust*

Hope that c*nt of a referee never sees another football field - Breeze would have been proud of that "performance".

Sym

awhhh something go against united for once serial ?

hah nah being serious(pfft bwahahaha) I didn't catch much of the match, looked like Vidic was rightfully sent off

was it a decent game ?

man city 2-1 over fulham atm Duff just scored

arsenal v wet spam just kicked off
I'd bag out the ham but sacko and bear would strangle me againz : (

also

top o' the league
carefree

serious14

Nah, he was just generally shit all around - seemed overawed by the occasion.

Game was okay, Scousers dominated for most of it.  Watch as Fulham stuff them next weekend though (not to mention the Islington French Primary Schools XI midweek).

hasbeen

serious14 said:
Nah, he was just generally shit all around - seemed overawed by the occasion.

Game was okay, Scousers dominated for most of it.  Watch as Fulham stuff them next weekend though (not to mention the Islington French Primary Schools XI midweek).

Man U never had a shot on goal the whole 90 mins ... ha ha ... and the game was worth watching just to see Sir Bollix carry on like a pork chop at every decision that didn't go Man U's way ... Liverpool played like their lives depended on it ... Man U were smug and complacent ... 

serious14

hasbeen said:
Man U never had a shot on goal the whole 90 mins

I know that you're Leeds scum and all, thus I don't expect you to be at all smart, but really..... Rooney's header that was saved by Reina, Nani's and Gigg's free kicks - have a laugh at our expense (how's League 1 treating you??), but do it factually??

tuftman

serious14 said:
hasbeen said:
Man U never had a shot on goal the whole 90 mins

I know that you're Leeds scum and all, thus I don't expect you to be at all smart, but really..... Rooney's header that was saved by Reina, Nani's and Gigg's free kicks - have a laugh at our expense (how's League 1 treating you??), but do it factually??

leeds.jpg

Forum Phoenix

serious14 said:
Ugh, that was gutless.  *shakes head in disgust*

Hope that c*nt of a referee never sees another football field - Breeze would have been proud of that "performance".

Gutless is a disappointingly perfect word.
Bloody miserable football weekend as a Man U Mariner.
Scousers came out full of fire as you would bloody expect and we just try to sit back and completely let them bully and outpace us. Hated watching it as a supporter and also made for a much poorer game of football as a result.
Yes Vidic deserved to go no problems there, but Carragher should have already been off and Lucas without even a card was just hilarious.

Gutless united.
Useless prick of a ref.
Scouse gits deserved it.

Painful.

Oh ... and they lost me a small fortune  :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

dibo

owen's running away from goal. he's heading in the direction of the outside corner of the penalty area. it's perhaps an orange yellow, but i think a red would be harsh.

FWIW - this is similar to danny being sent off in the 5-4 game. brosque was heading in the same direction that day and while danny certainly handled the ball, he did not deny an obvious goalscoring opportunity. like owen last night, brosque still had work to do once/if he got the ball.

Forum Phoenix

dibo said:
owen's running away from goal. he's heading in the direction of the outside corner of the penalty area. it's perhaps an orange yellow, but i think a red would be harsh.

FWIW - this is similar to danny being sent off in the 5-4 game. brosque was heading in the same direction that day and while danny certainly handled the ball, he did not deny an obvious goalscoring opportunity. like owen last night, brosque still had work to do once/if he got the ball.

Sorry was not specific. While I thought he was the last man... blah blah...
I was actually meaning that Carragher should already have been booked in the first half and subsequently should have been at the least receiving his second yellow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred