• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

David Votoupal

Arabmariner said:
+1

Can't wait for the day when some of these rich owners of big football clubs decide they've had enough of their playthings,take their money and f**k off.......or go broke.....don't really care which.

Football and good football players were here long before these greedy bastards and will still be here long after they've gone.

The only difference will be the talent being spread amongst more clubs like it used to be and players won't be on the ridiculous money they are now.

I live and hope.

It's not just football.

It's every other area of life, including entertainment, consumer products, whatever. All of which have been prostituted for the sake of $$$$. I can see this coming to an end with the global financial crisis, maybe we can go back to community and values-driven principles instead of profit-driven ones.

TerrigalUtd

Part_Timer said:
if a club won 2 things that would qualify them for the el then qualifying spots drop down the epl ladder

no i meant is it 5th 6th epl spot league cup and fa cup        or      5th epl spot  league cup and fa cup because i want to see if we need to win against villa (which we will)

jarrad

And Ngog taps in the winner,  :thumbup:
surely that is all..
4-0, thankyou Blackburn

:tv:

YNWA :)

2 points up, 6 games left  :popcorn:

jarrad

Fifa result with my friend this week on top 4 games.

Liverpool(myself) 5 - 5 Blackburn (Torres x4, Kuyt) (Mccarthy x3, Dunn, Diouf)
Sunderland(myself) 0 - 0 Manchester United
Chelsea 0 - 1 (myself)Bolton (Kevin Davies)
Wigan Athletic(myself) 2 - 1 Arsenal (Kapo, Zaki) (Adebayor)

Haha, well one of those has been proven wrong already.
Lets see how many we can get right.

jarrad

:eek: :eek: KENWYNE JONES!
1-1 and GAMEON!

Come on Alex, Macheda will save you again... <_<

Great defending from Sunderland, now trying to keep
United out of the area.
Berbatov has been utterly useless and United are
looking desperately in need of their Ronaldo once more.

:tv: Berbatov just skies one terribly.

:popcorn:

jarrad

68th,
Fergie getting ready to bring on Ronaldo, Haha.
I'm loving this.

Ronaldo (on) - Park (off)

Cisse, just to the right of the goal :):):)
Sunderland are pushing ever closer! :D :D

jarrad

In the other 4 games right now.
Chelsea 4-1 Bolton (How cute, they think they're still in the race ;))
Wigan 1-1 Arsenal (Surprising, was expecting maybe 2 or 3 nil from the gunners)
Borough 2-1 Hull (Good start from both, has gotten boring since)
Spurs 1-0 Hammers (Haven't seen a minute of this one, not a surprising result as yet)

Stoke - Newcastle: Not staying up for this one. Betting 2-1 Newcastle

jarrad

Fulltime in all matches.

Sunderland 1 - 2 United
Chelsea 4 - 3 Bolton
Wigan 1 - 4 Arsenal
Middlesborough 3 - 1 Hull City
Tottenham 1 - 0 Westham

jarrad

So for 2 weeks straight Macheda have saved United, and possibly saved them the EPL.
Liverpool are in hot form despit the Chelsea loss.
6 (7 for ManU) games left in it and only 1 point.
The title race is nearing an end, IMO Chelsea is gone and it's 'Pool&United to decide it.
Gerrard has been on fire, Torres with a brace tonight.
I must admit, seeing United struggle is giving me hope.
It's going to be good :popcorn:

serious14

Scratchysquire said:
Fixed, tired shh. hah.
Serious, scared?

We win our game in hand, we go 4 clear.  We lose our game in hand, we're still first.

We've played 3 good games all season and are still top of the league.  Not really scared, no. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred