• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

F*ck's sake Villa, thanks for nothing.  Pass the ball NOT to the opposition, yeah??  (sounds like Mariners Syndrome)

serious14

I tried to watch about 5 minutes of Stoke/Pompey.  I'm not sure if what I saw was "football" as such......

Somehow, Stoke have turned it around into a 2-1 lead with ten to go.  :tv:  But of course..... 1649: Pompey have equalised and a comedy own goal from Stoke's Ryan Shawcross after a shot from Herman Hreidarsson makes it 2-2.  That ended up being the fulltime score.

serious14

Other scores were:

Arsenal 0, Sunderland 0
Bolton 2, West Ham 1 (wtf)
Boro 0, Wigan 0

And this little gem from the Conference - Weymouth 0, Rushden and Diamonds 9.

:eek:

serious14

Van der Sar on the bench, Kuszczsszzacakk playing his first game in a few months.

Big Sam really is an unfortunate looking man......

I heart Rafael.

serious14

:eek:    1-1, Roque Santa Cruz.

*is stunned*

Disallowed goal for Jonny Evans.  Pft.

1-1 at halftime.  Sam Allardyce scares me......

serious14

VIVA RONALDO!!!!

Fark me, another Ronaldo free kick special..... 2-1, 60th minute.

Evans off for Vidic, Nani off for Tevez.

Ted

tuftman said:
New manager syndrome strikes again, Chavski 1-0 over Villa, Anelka scores again

Good stuff. C'mon Chelsea!
5.gif

FFC Mariner

I saw the 2nd half of the Chavs against Villa, my goodness the blue filth turned into a Guus side v quickly.

Dull, niggly and unpleasant.

LOL at Deco

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
I saw the 2nd half of the Chavs against Villa, my goodness the blue filth turned into a Guus side v quickly.

Dull, niggly and unpleasant.

LOL at Deco

Come on lad, sure you're not letting your Chelski hate get in the way there??  Russia, S. Korea, and at times, us, were none of those things under Guus.......

FFC Mariner

If you spent that much money on a collection of footballers would you be happy to watch them play the game like that?

*cough* Barca, Real or Manure?

serious14

Oh, I know what you mean, but the goal was a bit sexy at least........

(I realise I'm trying to espouse the virtues of Chelsea trying to play sexy football to a Fulham fan, but I really do love Guus)

serious14

Nice.  ;D

If Guus can't turn that squad into one that doesn't do a Stoke every week, then no-one will be able to.

serious14

Fiiiiiiiiine.

If Guus can't turn that squad into one that doesn't do a Boro every week, then no-one will be able to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred