• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

Bosingwa's kick in the back on I-don't-remember-who right infront of the assistant that was ignored.  Ashley Cole being himself.  John Terry being himself.  Dirty c*nts the lot of them.    Week in week out, nothing changes.  Utterly shameful.

I can't wait until Roman wants his loan back and your 'club' spirals into free fall and lands with a thud in League 1.

Hollow hollow hollow
Chelsea's success is f*ckin' hollow
All that money you took
From that big Russian crook
And you'll never win three in a row

serious14

Sym said:
and united are a pack of saints are they

one eyed shit

wake up

'Tis what support is all about sunshine - deal with it.

12 clean sheets in a row, 2 clear with a game in hand.  Title number 18 is heading home where it belongs.  United >>>>>>>>>>>>> All.

Sym

United are a bunch of c**ts

spose you'll have to deal with that then according to your theory.

typool

his armband proved he was a red TORRES TORRES
YOU"ll never walk alone it said TORRES TORRES
we bought the lad from sunny spain, he gets the ball, he scores again
FER NAN DO TORRES LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9

loyalist

lolbosingwanewqs2.gif

Sym

take no shit from those scousers

if You are good enough to get away with it..

Azza-Mataz

Sym said:

the last time i checked it was the "ENGLISH" Premeir League

ffs, it happens, deal with it!

Build it up in red n white
                red n white
                red n white
Build it up in red n white, Poor Ol Chelsea

Paolo

Azza-Matazz said:
Sym said:

last time i checked your beloved liverpool had foreign owners, foreign coach, a line up which feature 9 foreigners, foreign shirt sponsor, foreign kit manufacturer.....not much "ENGLISH" about it

marinermick

keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:
Sym said:

last time i checked your beloved liverpool had foreign owners, foreign coach, a line up which feature 9 foreigners, foreign shirt sponsor, foreign kit manufacturer.....not much "ENGLISH" about it

add to that a stack of norwegians who fly over every home game to watch them play

liverpool and spurs are the two most popular clubs in norway

dibo

i happily follow liverpool, but if anyone imagines that they're not in the same ethical neighbourhood as the rest of the top half of the league then they're kidding themselves.

Azza-Mataz

keensy said:
Azza-Matazz said:
Sym said:

the football itself is very "english"

Andy

Never a red card for Lampard.

I'd love to sit here and say that the ref won the game for Liverpool, but tbh we never looked like scoring at all.

Scolari either needs to get a new system or f*ck right off.

It's clear that his 4-5-1 isn't working, and our major attacking weapon, Didier Drogba, can't play in this system and is left on the bench with Le Sulk starting instead.

Scolari is kidding himself if he thinks that signing Robinho would have changed all this.

Top 2 finish is the best we can hope for this year, but tbh a top four spot is a more realistic goal.

Lastly, Bosingwa, FFS! Enjoy the three games on the sideline once your charged by the FFA. How the linesman didn't spot it is beyond me

Jimmy

Andy said:
Lastly, Bosingwa, FFS! Enjoy the three games on the sideline once your charged by the FFA. How the linesman didn't spot it is beyond me

The linesman did pick it up, but the ref just ignored it.

Big_Mitch

serious14 said:
Sym said:
and united are a pack of saints are they

one eyed shit

wake up

'Tis what support is all about sunshine - deal with it.

12 clean sheets in a row, 2 clear with a game in hand.   Title number 18 is heading home where it belongs.  United >>>>>>>>>>>>> All.

Yea lets go Man Utd, i was hoping Chelsea and Liverpool had a draw but we will eventually go 5 points clear.

Andy

Jimmy said:
Andy said:

The linesman did pick it up, but the ref just ignored it.

It looked as if the linesman falgged for a Chelsea free'kick, the way his flag was pointed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred